Shouldn't have bought...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't have bought...

Snow rain tired can't get to the plot its waterlogged get home to find everyone is in pyjamas and have no intention of going out so despite me being the one who's spent 2 hours driving I decide I am going to have to go out after a quick cuppa to get food for the evening for those who take pizza over Chinese and visit the Chinese for those who are of an opposite orientation....

So with all that in mind I went to Aldi - picked up a number of bottles of wine (I wont' enumerate the number but its >1) ... that's another issue

I also picked up and put down (about 3 times) their potting on tray thing - about 30 little pots in a tray that has a base that should probably work with capillary matting

It cost either 2.99 or 3.99

Either way - I've already got one - its too big for my house

No where (that I'd be allowed) to put it.

This is how I do my "two fingers in the air punk rock" thing now...

What's yours? (Two fingers punk or just "hmm, why did I buy that?")

Its raining... sorry
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Oh dear, I hope your headache isn't too bad this morning

"hmm, why did I buy that?" when it's garden related is just a variant of women buying clothes that don't fit (and never will) or are unflattering to say the least, so get hidden at the back of the wardrobe until they make the trip to the charity shop!

So, perfectly normal

Comment

Well, how desperate am I? I've even started a thread on what seeds I should buy!

Comment

I've just purchased another Agralan Compact Plug Plant Trainer and in fact I want to buy at least another two but I'm trying to hold off until next year, but I have birthday money in my pocket and it's so tempting Alans Allotment: Agralan Compact Plug Plant Trainer

Balders you can squeeze in more plug plants per area as it has 36 plug plant modules per tray.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Why oh why did I 'treat' myself to two packets of mini eggs?

I suppose I hadn't started my diet when I did......but....they keep waving and jumping up and down at me now... " open meeeee"....."open meeeee!"

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post

I suppose I hadn't started my diet when I did......but....they keep waving and jumping up and down at me now... " open meeeee"....."open meeeee!"

I gave mine to GC yesterday, along with their own eggs - I got told off by their parents - but it's no longer my problem

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Get them opened Nicos , lifes too short

Comment

Loads of unwanted chocolate bars for the grandchildren, last time I do that
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                  Get them opened Nicos , lifes too short
                  You wicked, wicked person!

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Loads of unwanted chocolate bars for the grandchildren, last time I do that

Send 'em to jackarmy !

Comment

Peanut butter,i love to have amunch with a spoon,instead of choc,love the slow cruch of the bits,BUT,they are starting to upset me,so why do i still buy it,same with home made cake,perhaps i should take my own advice,cut it up into smaller bits and freeze,ready for a quick desert or a munch,it's horrible when the much monster hits you,nowhere to run,only the cupboard
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X