Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you can only think about Gardening when.................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You (I will not include myself as I’m always professional and on the ball - and yes I can hear you laughing) are as daft as a box of ��
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

It’s supposed to be frogs - piggin phone. X
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

When you give up the chance of a holiday because you have seedlings to look after.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

When you are told by your wife, its her or the garden, make your choice, and you think about it
          Last edited by rary; 24-03-2018, 08:24 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

^^^^^ Just joking I am a married man, when does a married man get making a choice for himself
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

When you book your annual holiday between November and January every year so As not to worry about neglecting the allotment - and take the RHS fruit and veg book to read on the journey, along with notebook, pencil and graph paper ?

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                ^^^^^ Just joking I am a married man, when does a married man get making a choice for himself
                It's a very stupid man who takes SWMBO at her word when she says "Do What You Want!"
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

When you dream that there is a tree in your garden with a fruit that looks like a furry apple, an accidental cross between a peach and an apple, and you argue with yourself about what it should be called!

Its a Peaple
                  Don't be silly, you can't eat a Peaple
                  Well, its a better name than an Appach.
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 05-04-2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

You can’t stop looking in skips as you drive by in case there might be something useful for the lotty to recycle.

Kind regards........Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite View Post
                      You can’t stop looking in skips as you drive by in case there might be something useful for the lotty to recycle.
                      When using Google street level I find myself looking in skips on there even
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

When you have to quickly make up an online shopping list because there's a packet of seeds you want.
                        But you're below the minimum spend for free delivery.

Comment

When you visit a beautiful garden and spend most of your time wondering if anybody would notice if an "accidental" cutting "fell" in to your pocket.

(No, I haven't committed this anti-social act, but I believe its a well known hazard)

Comment

When you buy a garden toy for your great grandchildren (who aren’t old enough for it yet) and you add propagators to the buy as they are such good value. Even though you really don’t need any more.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

You know it's gardening time again when you have summoned up the bravery to de-spider nest the greenhouse and to ask your OH if he'll get your shredder out of the shed which is currently at the back behind lots of stuff he dumped in there.
                              I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

When you buy 4 plants because they are pretty and yellow stickered and then wonder where the ell you’re going to put them in your micro Eden.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X