No announcement yet.

just for fun - alternative definitions

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tap root - plants with a long tap root can water all of your plot.

Comment

Butterfly - insect caught under the lid of your butter dish.

Ladybirds - term from Bangkok. Opposite of ladyboys.

Pea netting - used to demonstrate rainbow production to inconintent gardeners.
      Last edited by Lumpy; 08-02-2018, 01:17 PM.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

top dressing - term of approbation for your neighbour's new wellies

Comment

Debris Netting - netting used to catch junk thrown over by your allotment or next door neighbour..
          Liberal scattering - a group of people with questionable morals
          Artichoke - Starter aids from old cars turned into pictures or sculptures
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

Egg plant - something to amuse your little ones by previously scooping out the pulp then hiding a goose egg inside.
            Broad beans - has-beens that come from Norfolk.
            Savoy cabbage - created with the caveat that it is only to be used in a certain hotel.
            I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Carrot - rust on your automobile

Comment

Hoe - the sound a depressed Santa makes.

Snail - the origins of the word are shrouded in mystery but the widely held view is that centuries ago a village oaf trod on a sharp piece of shell in his bare feet.

Dibber - a bit like a dobber inner but tells of less serious crimes.

Shears - the word shouted by a drinken toff at a wedding.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Veggiechicken-- a chicken that doesn't eat snails
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Bucket - how the rude word sounds after visiting the dentist and having 2 teeth out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X