No announcement yet.

Coffee and tea question.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am somewhat shorter than your standard chicken - as some people here (who've never met me) keep telling me.
    Maybe, I'll grow as I get older - I'm sure rary is very BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Well, I am somewhat shorter than your standard Maybe, I'll grow as I get older - I'm sure rary is very BIG.
      Right that's it, you are going on about my age again, and you know perfectly well I am a lot younger than you, my date of birth is.. .. sorry have to go someone at the door
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Have you managed to walk to the door yet? You've had 5 minutes but everything takes longer as you age - so my Mum says.

Comment

Ha-Ha-Ha. Has anyone tried a barista style coffee, I had one at my sons today and though it is supposed to be an instant coffee it never seems dissolve right and you are left with a grit at the bottom of the cup, definitely one to avoid
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X