The What makes you Happy Thread 2018 version

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Not being so old that I can't give instructions on how to change Snoop's signature - and it worked.

Thelma, can you remember what my name is please?
    Splutters tea-sur-keyboard....... I have enough trouble remembering all my names, so can't help with yours, sorry.

Comment

• Here you go VC a reminder of who you are. Just change the 'he' for 'she'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz3iABgpR_c

xx

So I can get away with the above - I'm happy because I've got my first (and possibly last) Ipad coming on Monday.
      The hospital have forced me into it as the new gadget, secured firmly under the skin of my bingo wing has to be uploaded (see I have the jargon) onto a cloudy so they can monitor the thingies.

My Dummies guide (suitable for seniors - which I'm not but just stupid) arrived today. Nice cup mat if I do say so.
      Last edited by Lumpy; 17-03-2018, 02:25 PM.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Seedlings looks like those I sown this past week have all germinated.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Getting 87 slabs + a few broken ones for free

Paths in the veggie garden are going to be much better without the horrible uneven, slippery beach stone. Just got to do it

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	2376839

Comment

• Wasn't really expecting any success with my seeds collected from a supermarket fruit and then stuck in my £14 not-all-that-warm propagator without bothering with the pre-sowing special treatments (like soaking in saltpetre) advised online.

And yet:

Name:	germinatingpapaya.jpg
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	2376843

And my first mushroom is nearly ready to pick. There are still only two mushrooms though, so not quite a full 80g portion!

Name:	shrooms.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	2376844

Comment

• Even though there's snow on my greenhouse roof, my ancient electric fan heater is still working to prevent an air frost inside. Just!

Name:	GreenhouseTemp.jpg
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2376856
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Very rarely on here as I am happy with life and would have to post every day, but is good to read of the things other Grapes are happy about, and passing on their happiness
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Snow gone so it's ................off to work we go....
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                    Even though there's snow on my greenhouse roof, my ancient electric fan heater is still working to prevent an air frost inside. Just!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79042[/ATTACH]
                    Looks an interesting piece of software. What are you using Martin

Comment

• Being back on here...after an awfully long time of not being on here!
                      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Over the last couple of weeks my seed collection has increased by 15 - 20% because friends, lovely grapes and work colleagues have been sending unwanted seeds to the SP seed rescue . Seeds and the generosity of others make me very happy

Comment

• Happy? Me? Of course I am

Why?
                          Seeing Ancee here again

SP's seed collection growing and having more than I do (probably)

My 3 chooks are all back in lay after the winter - 3 eggs a day again.

I'm sure there's more reasons to be cheerful but they'll do for now

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	563E1D1C-632E-4823-BD09-15F57AAC445B.jpeg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	2376876

Made me happy

Comment

• This makes me happy...........

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sorted the seeds out. So I now have a pile of indoor, shed and outside under cloches pile.

The plan is to get them sorted by Monday - we will see.

The pots are filled, the arch is still in its box, the fluff from the drier has had some of it nabbed by birds and the hanging baskets are ready rock.

I hope Pen does a weather update in the next few days as the rumour of a white Easter will decide what I’m gonna do

I saw 2 bees today as well
                                Last edited by Lumpy; 22-03-2018, 06:44 PM.
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X