Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry GL but after my hopeful happy what’s happened?

Well,
    Nothing, nowt, nada, nunc so no storms, rain or lowering of temps.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• It's coming Lumpy....it's coming..not sure when though

My rant...just come back for a short trip to find two wasp nests in the back garden....be gone tomorrow

Comment

• Collywobbles on a hot day.

Comment

• Wasps. They're being very aggressive at the moment. I got what I thought was a horrible sting the other day on my thumb and I could feel it travel up past my wrist. Mr Snoop got one on his wrist and it went way up past his armpit. I was starting to get very worried. Made him put on some 'town' clothes in case I had to rush him to the doctor's.

Comment

• There's thunder and lightning right now but not a drop of rain

Comment

• Spitsnspots here too......we need more sploshy stuff!

(Have to say that it was rather lovely hearing the spitsnspots though!)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• That I'm now going to have to give GL a big sloppy kiss for his optimism.

Off to the 'Happy' thread
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• After days and days of clear sky’s we have total cloud cover and no chance of seeing the eclipse. See Happy thread
                  Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Work night out. Drunk boss. Not good.

Comment

• Please can I have some rain

Comment

• It's raining and I can't get on down the allotment !

OK, Ok the other part of me is really happy, but now I have this vision in my head of slugs having a party as they can once again get around the plot on the moisture.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• 2mm of rain was all we got, not even enough to make the ground damp! Come on make an effort!!!!!
                          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Picked up a snapped off pepper plant, peppers all eaten; dog about 30 metres away ran off. Think I know who the culprit was.

Comment

• Got up this morning. Beautiful day today. Sunshine, but the ground is damp and there's a lovely cooling breeze. Actually, quite a strong gusty wind. And my runner beans aren't usually horizontal, are they?

The entire container, obelisk and all has gone over, squishing some strawberry plants (which should recover) and knocking my squash plants (which probably won't fully recover as there are quite a few broken stalks). The runner beans (and almost-finished sweet peas on the other side) actually look okay. I've put it back up and tied the obelisk to the big salsify container behind it which should stop it falling in the same direction at least.

But now I'm going to spend the rest of the day anxiously peering out of the window in the hope that the swaying doesn't give way to falling again.

Comment

• During the week when everyone is at work, neighbours rely on me to take in parcel deliveries for them.

This morning I pop to the corner shop for some milk, and guess what?
                                Postman comes with my ordered book and it won't go through the letterbox.
                                Does he leave it next door, as the neighbours are in on either side? does he leave it in my greenhouse?.....no he takes it back to the bl@@dy sorting office

*sigh*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X