X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three more supermarket hazards:

People who spend ages fishing in their purses for the odd penny;

Overample women in undersized stretch leggings!

The deep puddles that make the front of Purley Tesco almost impassable after every bit of rain.
    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Yesterday saw a rat on bird feeder! It's on 6' post then 3' of 15mm copper!

Got to get poison.
      Last edited by DannyK; 12-04-2018, 11:29 AM.
      Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• £2.60 per tin of vet prescription diet for Freakie.

I know the stuff is more intensivly
        prepared but why the piggin ell do the manufacturers play upon the wellbeing and love one creature (me) have for a sad old, abused and unloved dog.
        Last edited by Lumpy; 12-04-2018, 04:20 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Just watched a TV channel with no adverts cooking programme.
          Its illegal not to pay the huge lucense fee so that the producers of the programme can send 4 finalists, 2 presenters and umph knows how many crew to Peru so they can cook food with ingrediants i’ve never heard of.

Bout time we did’nt have to pay and ‘they’ made their money from adverts.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• BBC 1 Bringing back the two presenters from Peru!!!!!
            Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Been losing and gaining a pound and a half since mid February.
              Getting fed up with it
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• The Asian Hornet has been found in Lincolnshire.
                I try very hard to catch all fliers and creepies anf throw them outside but this honey bee killing machine is going to get flattened if i find it anywhere round here.

So, for anybody living in surrounding counties please keep an eye open for this huge beast and deal with it as the bees will thank you for it.
                Last edited by Lumpy; 14-04-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• I'm actually sitting here crying, something i have done rarely in my life. Having got back home after my friend seeing her boys I went for a top up shop at Ald!. Parked my car neatly between the white lines and opened the door. Please, Please someone tell me they can get out of their door without it touching the car next to it. Unless you are a skeleton it's impossible and probably then as well. A bloke came up to me and accused me of damaging the next car, he's taken photo's and is reporting me. There was a mark on the car and I realised after I'd left that it was a good 6 inches away from where my door touched the other car. I really, really didn't damage the other car. Other doors touch my car I don't attempt to sue them for damage.

I now know I should have stayed and taken my own piccies but he was very bullyish and I was scared so I just left.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Janie, report it to the police, get it on record, that you had done nothing wrong and that you were afraid of the man and therefore could not stay around because you did not know what would happen.
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Slugs........they have woken up.

Comment

• Having inspected the weather forecast (rain due this coming week, not the week after), I told my clients I'd be on holiday the dry week so I could do some gardening. Look at the weather forecast today: my holiday week is rain every day (some days very heavy, others just drizzle), this coming week sunny and lovely.

Comment

• Don't talk to me about weather forecasts - blooming BBC going on about the hottest day of the year , about 12 C here, strong wind and leaden skies - could easily be November if it wasn't for the flowers - grump, moan ....

Comment

• Snoop, I know the feeling. Went to Cornwall for a week early September last year (old rant but I'm happy to moan about it twice), booked a little cottage about 6 months prior, and chose September on the understanding it's when sea temperatures are at their warmest, the kids are just back to school, and there's enough summer left without it being baking hot. That was the idea anyway. Reality was it rained every single day, and throughout the day, the exception being a single midweek afternoon where we made a dash for a beach. I watched a lot of tv. I mooched about. Drank a lot of coffee. Stared at the sky a lot. Swore a fair bit. And then came home.

Comment

• The prices at my jury service canteen
                              £2.55 for a cup of coffee
                              £5.71 for a roll and a cup of coffee
                              The daily allowance is £5.71, so two cups of coffee is all they pay for
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                                The Asian Hornet has been found in Lincolnshire.
                                I try very hard to catch all fliers and creepies anf throw them outside but this honey bee killing machine is going to get flattened if i find it anywhere round here.

So, for anybody living in surrounding counties please keep an eye open for this huge beast and deal with it as the bees will thank you for it.
                                Vespa velutina is not huge, only about 2cm long, so about the same size as a queen wasp.

My rant - there's probably no way to prevent them colonizing the UK now.
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X