No announcement yet.

Christmas trees and decorations!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bothering at all. Cards that have turned up have still not been opened. Lasagne ready meal for the 'big' day as I had to book for a shopping delivery weeks ago.

I don't need or want the extra effort involved.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I'll be loitering on the Vine on the 25th if you want someone to chat to, Lumpy, we can have a giggle together
      I'll start a special thread nearer the time for anyone who's bored, fed up, lonely or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        I'll be loitering on the Vine on the 25th if you want someone to chat to, Lumpy, we can have a giggle together
        I'll start a special thread nearer the time for anyone who's bored, fed up, lonely or whatever.
        Count me in VC as I can drop in and out when 'his nibs' don't need attention.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I look forward to your company, Lumpy.

Comment

Ere VC you can put your special tea towel on your head and pretend you are a shepherd.

Comment

..........but then I'd have to pretend that the dogs were sheep and run around in the snow shouting, Come by ere - or summat
              It wouldn't work, Lumpy, and I want a quiet, no hassle day anyway. None of this dressing up stuff

Comment

OK VC we can just let anyone thats looking know that they are not alone, albeit on here and show that for everyone who dips in and out, no matter what kind of day they are having there is someone within listening distance.

Comment

You are a couple of honeys!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Mousetrousers View Post
                    Our little cottage seems to love being decorated for Christmas. Now we have a great-niece and great-nephew it's even more special to see their little eyes widening in wonder when they come round. Our tree (just off to the right) is a real one that we re-pot each year. What better way to enliven your winter's day.
                    Can't see the tree and who's kitty? Room looks cosy and Christmassy Miss. Mouse, gorgeous!
                    sigpic

Comment

Finally...tree no:1
                      Attached Files

Comment

^^^^it isn't about to fall over and I've cleaned up the fallen needles

Comment

Here's the 2 I've put up today at the holiday homes I clean.
                          Rubbish photos taken with my rubbish phone

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2375933

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	2375934

Comment