Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the motley crew are in the cellar, GL decided to have a meaningful conversation about macro economics with......

Comment

• the broom as it was the only object interested in such a diverse topic. Meanwhile, in the cellar Lottie gingerly stepped towards the disembodied voice to..................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• unmask it,and show it we are not in the least scared,there were bets taken,as to wether it was christmas past present or future,,and it was even said it could be rary hood,but LD would find out with the help of ken dodds tickle stick aka duster on a stick but as she went towards it..............
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Said Do you want to see my Christmas sprouts!

Well the very undignified commotion that followed this comment from a unknown source. Could be heard over the dancing and singing from the bar! Lumpy raced to the cellar door and.........

Comment

• and got the shock of her lifeit was..........................................
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Freaky who had arrived just in time for Christmas! Oh cried Lumpy...
              sigpic

Comment

• what an absolute cutey.......at which point many Grapes head turned because they thought Lumpy was referring to them. The crew in the cellar reappeared in the bar just in time to hear...........

dum de dum.......dum de dum............dum de dum...............dum dum..................and the Tardis materialised right in the middle of the dance floor.

The door slammed open and VC appeared, dressed as a panto dame and holding..................
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the golden egg the goose had laid,following her out also was....................

Comment

• the panto horse covered in..
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• ............baubles and flashing lights with a collecting box around his neck for charitable donations towards........

Comment

• Rary's bar tab. Lumpy, still trying to get away fro the panto theme that seemed to be haunting her....
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• did i hear someone say haunting,whooooo,whooooo whoooo,a fragrace drifted over all ghostly like,and a voice said.....................

Comment

• Ah, I have discovered what that multy fasiy thingy that Nicos mentioned is, said said rary, and the new pound coins do roll, I just borrowed one to try rolling it, and yes it rolls, right, need to go I will have to find where it rolled to, before OH discovers I borrowed it.
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• That's not a "fragrance", Lottie, that's the smell of rary's socks - the ones he was given last year and has been wearing ever since.
                              He'd be 4 inches shorter if he took off those stinking, crusty socks. Smells like he's been treading seaweed and manure to make his...........

Comment

• Compost for those fantastic tasting prize winning tomatoes, that he grows
                                Last edited by rary; 12-12-2017, 10:50 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X