Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .........I think she said the Limboda under the bar. Must get some new batteries or I might not hear them when they offer to buy me a drink
    So rary. jiggled his hips, and wriggled his way out of his voluminous ........

Comment

• thermal socks so he could...............
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• get a good grip on the floor in bare feet,everyone was cheering him on,Rary,Rary Rary come lad,you can do it,his back arched further over as he slowly went forwards,LD shouted,Rary i will buy you a drink if you do it,slowly down and down he went,when someone shouted get a tape measure and see just how far of the ground he is,sudenly a ..............
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 11-12-2017, 09:37 PM.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Pound coin rolled passed him, and before you could blink he had stooped, drooped and scooped it into hand, well he said this is a great night found a pound and get a drink off Lottie Dolly, all I need now is GL to turn up and buy ma a drink I dont think I have ever had a drink off him, has anyone ever had a drink off him
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• that i would not know Rary,but my free drink to you is,ONLY,if you limboda under the bar,so back as you were lad and have another go......................
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ah Lottie just because I moved too fast for you to see (there was a pound coin rolling past me, someone else could have got it) does not mean I didn't go under the bar, in fact if you buy me enough drink I will be under the bar again
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ...and then rary suddenly realised that it must have been one of his old pound coins as the new ones can't roll because of their multi faceted edges.
                Problem was, Rary got stuck on thinking the word multi-faceted....fulti-maceted....tulsi-dadeded....culsi-mattedid....and just had to sit down on the floor, in front of the woodfire to try and work it out.
                It suddenly dawned on him that maybe he'd had one too many drinkies bought for him and started to nod off under the soporific effect of the heat...spoforisic.....spifonisis....fosorfiffy he heard himself thinking .....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• As he drifted off into a deep deep sleep, meanwhile.......
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• the middle of the dance floor had been lit up by the huge spot light no one knew the GR had.

There in the middle of the shining light was Cad and Deano dancing the charlston with Lumpy who..........
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• had left her handbag there for just that purpose. The mistake was that in it she had left...
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• the key to the Tardis. VC's eagle eyes spotted it and she made a heroic dash towards the key. As she did a body slide inbetween the dancing legs she knocked Rart, Nicos, LD and Cad flying straight into the.....

Comment

• cellar....
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• such was the force the door slamed shut,every one was bemoaning how dark and cold it was.....................

Comment

• until a raspy voice whispered..................

Comment

• whhhhhooooo,anyone there,they all jumped up and said YES behind youheeeeeewhoooooooo....................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X