Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Cads and All. Will pop up the plot to pick for tonight's meal but other than that not sure what's on for today
    Have fun folks
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Above/All

Got a couple of compost bins to make today and need to create some new beds. Much milder this this morning so no doubt rain on the way.

Have a good Saturday all

Comment

• Good Morning All Milder here too. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its mild here as well with a bit of rain at lunch time.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
            Yet another misty day!
            Hope everyone is OK?....nice that it's weekend again

2more weeks of sewing ahead for me...then I'll plant out the daffodil bulbs!
            Have to say though, I'm enjoying the woodfire being lit all day...cozy and warm, and such a lovely smell!
            Have a great day peeps.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, mild here too, hoping to skip the rain
              Well, lost 1 1/2lb yesterday, taking me to 1 stone with slimming world. I have now officially lost 10% of my lard.
              Didn't make the X-ray yesterday. So have decided to have a medical week next week
              Have now got a cardiac appointment to add into the mix, added to blood test and X-ray, plus work, I will be Mrs Fed up in a waiting room.
              Have a lovely day peeps
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all,well done NS,wish i could get into the zone again,nice and mild here as well,poor dafodil bulbs,that had just rminded me,iwill have to slap my own wrist,have remembered i got some little bulbs to plant out whooops,have a lovely day all.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Happy Saggyday
                  Its a bit damp out there so I'm going to grab my keys and head over to the shops for a few necessities - like dog food and toothpaste.
                  Don't try to stop me and persuade me to have another coffee because it won't..............

would you like a cuppa??

Comment

• Do you ever feed your dog(s) your homegrown stuff VC ?
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• After a dreary day over the plots weather wise, it's now chucking it down.

The rain has hightened the smell of the soot in the flue so might just call a sweep Monday.

Hope you all had or are having a good Saturday

Comment

• Good evening, cold and wet today, visited our friend today he seem a cheerful enough but what else can you do I just pray that he doesn't suffer any pain.
                        Well zzz done NS I think as you are losing the t he weight I am finding it, and of course if if it's there for free I have to take it wish you the best for next week, I am now for out to the greenhouse for a time as the TV is boring catch you later
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                          Do you ever feed your dog(s) your homegrown stuff VC ?
                          No, they feed themselves, literally They pick peas and beans, kale leaves, tomatoes, raspberries and blackberries and the three of them will fetch a windfall apple and lie down chomping it to a stump.
                          They lurve fruit & veg

I had my usual supermarket incidents!
                          First in L1dl car park - it was very busy, most spaces taken, and cars behind me looking for a space so I pulled quickly into a spot next to a big white van. No time to manoeveure because of the cars on my tail. Just after I parked a big burly van driver appeared and asked me if I wanted to get out before he opened his door.
                          I smiled sweetly (as always) and he said "Nice parking". Thank you, says I. Yes, he said, you've parked diagonally across the space (which was a slight exaggeration!).
                          I know, I said, I've lined it up with your van! He got in his van then and drove off.
                          These van drivers don't intimidate me!!!

Next little saga, which will amuse GL. I wanted something from the back of the top shelf of the frozen food cabinet and I couldn't reach it! I was up on my tippy toes stretching and straining, first the right hand then the left. Nope, I could touch the bag but not grab it. I waited for a tall person to come along, but there weren't any so I asked a young girl if she was taller than me and could reach. She looked me up and down, probably trying not to laugh, reached up and pulled the bag out!

Finally, a smartly dressed older lady trundled her trolley over and whispered " Do you know what day it is?"
                          Ermm Saturday!!
                          Yes, but what's the date?
                          I didn't have a clue. Well, it was the 11th last weekend, I think, no, wait its the 17th tomorrow, or is it Monday?
                          No, I know, its the 18th, said I confidently. The 18th tomorrow.

I just hope she hasn't missed an important birthday

Think I'll go now and lie down

Comment

• You and me must be the same height VC.
                            I am constantly having to look for a tall person to help me.
                            Think it makes the men feel good helping the ladies.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Bit early for a Sunday but just couldn't sleep. Skies have cleared a temp has fallen 2 degrees in the last hour. Greenhouse currently reading 2.2.

Have an enjoyable Sunday all

Comment

• Morning All

Same here GL, windowsill's currently reading 1.6 but the heating's warming up and the day looks promising.

Have a great day folks
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X