This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin Flo'nall

off out this morning to our November Book Club.
    Not had time to finish the book, but I missed the last one so must make an appearance.
    Subject History.
    It'll be nice to meet up with everyone again...then back to stitching!

Have a great day peeps ...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning All

Mornings are creeping in again

Eye test first thing then play time over the plots

Have an enjoyable Tuesday all

Comment

Morning All - another day in paradise, ok it looks very cold and wet out there this morning roll on Spring

Rary sorry to her of your sad news thinking of you and your mate
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Morning all, dull and cloudy and apparantly not so cold - hmm
          So sorry to read your sad news Rary. Hubby is attending another one of his friends funeral today, suppose it's the thing when you get older. Not that your older Rary of course
          Anyway, work this morning, some diet baked oats thing for breakfast, happy days
          Have a great day
          Nannys make memories

Comment

Good morning all,sorry about your news rary,felt a bit warmer outside,trouble is,we got used to having milder winters,years gone by we had 4 distinctive seasons to rely on,had a session outside yesterday and enjoyed it,hoping for same today,have a good day all and give your MOJO a workout.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

A warning to all in the London area folks. Be careful about drink driving as we are getting close to Christmas and police are out checking on people. Last night I was out for a few drinks and one thing led to another and I had a few too many cocktails and then went on to wine. Not a good idea.

Knowing I was over the limit I decided to leave my car at the pub car park and took a bus home, I passed a police check point, where they were pulling over drivers and performing breath tests. Because I was in a bus they just waved it past.

I arrived home safely and no accident, which was a real surprise because I have never driven a bus before and I am not even sure where I got it from!!!!!
              Last edited by Cadalot; 14-11-2017, 09:42 AM.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Good morning,

Sorry for the bad news Rary. No allotment for me today. OH wants to go out and buy some more fish and coral for his marine tank.

Have a good day
                Carrie

Comment

Thanks for the kind thoughts Folks, and a good recovery NS
                  And thanks for the laugh Cad, which proves the old saying "humour is the best medicine" now I hope you have returned the bus
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Good afternoon, it has been very mild today temp. showing 11c. cloud cover all day and now having light showers, nothing garden wise carried out but will be in the greenhouse after as I want to make some shelving, and have just been informed by my daughter's youngest he wants an electric guitar, with a goesontay attachment which lets him "bend" the notes I was quite happy with the way he played ghost riders in the sky
                    Well need to go and make the boy's something to eat, catch you later
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Evening All

Had the old mince pies tested and then did a lot of nothing over the plot...seemed to get dark exceptionally early today?

Now sat by the fire cuddling an 18 year old called Lasanta

Comment

Good Morning All Not as cold today and rain forecast for lunchtime. Have a good day )
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Oops only half a smile there

Comment

Mornin Flo'nall

Nice sparkly smile there Flo!

We're finally off to have our flu vaccinations today...wish me luck
                            More sewing again for me.

Yesterday we had a new guy join us at Book Club. Turns out he's a landscape gardener, and very keen to help out with our future seed and plant swap events!
                            Another newish member overheard and said she'd love to help too....so suddenly , after so much struggling to get things done, it looks like I'll have help with the future ones!....yey!

Have a great day peeps.....

And, just for an interesting 'Fact for the Day' moment, did you know the legal blood alcohol limit for drinking is lower in France than it is in the UK?(apart from Scotland!)
                            Here , have a look!
                            Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Drink Driving Limits across Europe | ETSC
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good Luck Nicos

Comment

Morning all, too dark to see what kind of day it is going to be, but lets hope its a good one for everyone
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X