Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon, cold with snow this morning, but now turning to rain, took OH for her shopping this morning then when back home our s on phoned he was out with the boy's sledging and decided they needed some soup,(well that the soup pot emptied) the boy's loved it but were soaking wet and cold, I think they were getting into their pyjamas once home,out at present he greenhouse for a time got some boards cut up so all ready to make my hot bed, might do it later this evening, I sowed some lettuce a couple of weeks ago (New Years resolution, record what and when) not sure when it was,I thought I had mentioned it on the Vine but can't find it, but have had minus temperatures in the greenhouse and yet they still survive, isn't nature great, now to find out if they can survive my care Well about time I was making the tea so catch you later, keep safe and warm
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.
      We had a great dsy here weatherwise.
      Sunny and breezy but good enough to grt out in thr gsrden.
      Its just now stsrted to rsin, snd its heavy.
      Goodnight all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening n'alln'all

Ner sner.....just loads if sploshy stuff.
        NS brill news about your weigh-in

Son has gone back to the Uk...house feels really quiet!....even Hibou is wandering around looking for him.
        Enjoy the weekend peeps
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hey,
          Hope everyone had a great Christmas

I have a promo code for muckboots "Feast17" maybe it is of use to someone who wants a new pair of gardening boots, think its 40% off. There are boots in the sale section and you can use it there too. They are good boots for walking through fields so should be good for gardening.

Im pretty new here so not sure if this is allowed or if this is where it should be posted

Happy New year

Comment

• Morning the snows all gone
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ner sner here now too Bren Good Morning All it's dark and drizzly. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

It's bright and breezy here and 12 degrees, will be off plotting soon. Have a great day everyone

Comment

• Morning Crew - not a good start but the sun has just come out to play, if the wind drops cutting weed membrane for the paths is on the cards today

have a good one people
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all,bright and breezy here too.
                    Card making this morning and maybe seed catalogue browsing this afternoon?
                    Sounds like a nice peaceful day to me.
                    Have a lovely day everyone
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      We had a ton of rain overnight but its stopped now, the wind is getting up and the sky is clearing.
                      Looks like pitch and putt is on the cards.
                      We play on a links course so the sand absorbs the rain which is good.
                      Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        A quick tidying up of the house then a quiet, indulgent day ahead for me today infront of the fire!
                        Got lots of paperwork to catch up on.
                        Too wet and windy to be outside but having seen daisies growing on a grass verge the other day it really does feel that Spring surely can't be far away?
                        It is though isn't it?

Anyone got sner?....come on...snow creation time...you really want to win those carrot seeds don't you?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well, it's bright and breezy. And warm. Warm enough to bring the wasps out. 20 ºC in the shade. Much as this might seem nice, it's not right.

Comment

• Good afternoon all,been very wet here,sun out now,MR asleep again,son and friend doing an outside clean up ext,and me house work ,am feeling pleased with myself,i now know,just how much i really needed my fairy support,i do not know where my bout of mojo has come from,but it's most welcome for the endorhpines,so never be afraid of asking or accepting help,Bgood 2yourself's,of to iron now.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hi all!! So sorry for my incredibly long absence - I'm not sure what happened, one minute it was August and now we're rapidly heading in to January!

I'm not even going to try and catch up on everything I've missed but I hope everyone is well, had a lovely festive period and is busy making plans for the next growing season!

Comment

• Welcome back Vixylix. I actually came on here to say something which has totally gone out of my head. Alcohol erasable memory. It will come back to me.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X