This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H mmmh! Probably not long enough so hmmmmh! Again
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

Evening all
      Cold here today but nice and warm beside the fire now..Glass of red knocking around too

Got the last of my onions, garlic, elephant garlic and potato onions in today...Bit later than planned but happy it is done now..
      Time to start thinking about making some more chilli powder, flakes, sauce and chutney now
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Now you've mentioned the Pompiers Nicos have they been around selling their next years calendar yet
        Nope...not yet - usually early December if I recall correctly!
        But thanks for the heads up....I must remember to leave my lippy handy!

Te he !
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Was out in the greenhouse for a time, and heeding VC advice I put the fire on to prevent frost damage to my valuables, and hopefully by sitting them on top of the fire they will be to hot to touch them, just realised thats the advantage of £1 and £2 coins, you can't do that with paper notes, a short time ago OH was complaining about the scales being faulty, as they were showing she had put on weight, so ever the gentleman I said I would sort them a put a new battery into them, so after half an hour I asked her to try them again, and she said they were fine, so that me earned brownie points again, all it took was to reset the scales again but I didn't tell her as she might have asked how they were off to start with Well bed time keep safe , remember only five days to enjoy yourself before the weekend. Goodnight
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Morning All

Slight frost this morning but looks like being a nice day

Happy Monday everyone

Comment

Mornin GL n'all

More crafting again today. Need to go to town though to get more stuffing which is a pain cos it's a 60 mile round trip.
              I'd better do a food shop whilst I'm there I suppose....

See ya later!

Comment

Morning its frosty here as well GL my GH temps only 1.3c so I hope its get warmer later on.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Good Morning All Cold start here too, but sunny. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning All, that fresh air yesterday did me good, and then there was the excitement of falling into a tunnel complex created by what I suspect were rats. One minute I was working away next minute my leg disappears down a hole! as the roof of their tunnel couldn't take my weight.

Not sure how I establish if the complex is still being used or not! but its in the location where the shed is going

Have a good one people.
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 13-11-2017, 08:14 AM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Morning everyone, happy Monday morning
                      Sunny outside, but flippin cold brr
                      Back to work this afternoon, just a couple more cards to make before I go.
                      Daughter and fiance came round yesterday and we had bacon rolls all round - well not mine, I had a diet bread sandwich. I did enjoy it though.
                      Anyway, good job I'm on a diet, this wedding may be sooner than I thought
                      Have a lovely day everyone
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning all,not fully awake yet,sunny but nippy outside,hope your all well,huggs to those who need,Bgood2yourself.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Good afternoon, we had a cold start to the day but turned to rain quite quickly, went up for the dog and went a walk with her managed to walk her without getting too wet and once back in the house I did a bit of painting, which I don't like doing, but that's it done, and also lifted a red cabbage which we had part of it with our lunch and it tasted lovely, it was cut into three bits one for out son one for our daughter and guess who got the smallest piece Ah well I had the pleasure of growing it, right taking the dog for an other walk then collect the boys from school
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Just back in from watching the boy's, and got a phone call, to let us know that one of our close friends of over fifty years has cancer, with no treatment or cure, so now just wait. I feel this has just dumped me

Comment

That's really sad news rary. So sorry x

Comment

Good Morning All Cold and windy here. Sad news rary. Have a good day all
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X