Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all,hope your well,happy birthday to both offsprings,finaly had my hair trimed a bit,much better,also trated myself to one oh them hot air swizle bristle brushes,they are brilliant for my shoulder and fiz,just need to get used to what side to press on the spinner,left or right for the style,the new strawberry plants have arrived,so my get up and go,had better come back,i got a few weeds to clear,then plant,my brain is sorting out,everything and body will not comply
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Nicos, I will give you my phone number for the next time you start a new Chat back that the second time you know who was first on
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Not too sure where to post this, but - when do we get to vote for this year's festive MOM.

I know mine already - a great contributer to this place.

Sorry Baldy it's not you
        Last edited by KevinM67; 11-11-2017, 05:49 PM. Reason: I forgot to add 'festive'
        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Evening its been sunny but every so cold all day here. must have looked odd driving in my thick coat and gloves and still wearing sunglasses.

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
          Not too sure where to post this, but - when do we get to vote for this year's festive MOM.

Sorry Baldy it's not you
          Kevin just pm a MoD with your choice for MoM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Sorry, I thought we used to have a special thread - but come to think of it, maybe we never. .

Anyway ......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8XcMG1EX4
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Evening all..

Busy day with lots of family stuff...Started my day coaching a gang of 5 and 6 olds which is always fun

Also did some more drilling and cutting of slates for the homemade water feature for our new patio..Will post a pic when finished..
              Ireland playing in the soccer qualifiers tonight too so hopefully get to watch...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post

Sorry Baldy it's not you
                Why Kelvin? Why?
                (or why not ?)

In a political stylee:
                Andrew Marr: "So, Baldy - the current MoM position will become vacant sometime around mid-December, judging by the speed at which new MoM's are usually inaugurated.
                Do you have any ambition to step into that role?"
                Baldy: "No Andrew, my ambitions don't really lead in that direction"
                Andrew: "So, you are categorically ruling yourself out as MoM for December?"
                Baldy: "Well Andrew, obviously its nice to be considered for such a lofty position, but if you look at the quality of my posts in the last 18 months or so, particularly with regard to useful information about gardening, allotments, vegetables and flowers - well, I think I need say no more."
                Andrew: "So you are *categorically* saying that you would not encourage people from, for example, an engineering background, to put your name forward for the position?"
                Baldy: "Exactly Andrew. Although, of course, its for the people themselves to decide what they wish to do - perhaps they like my taste (or lack of taste) in music, my chipper attitude and wry sense of humour."
                Andrew: So its a "no" then.
                Baldy: I'd refer you to my previous answers.
                Andrew: Thank you Baldy.
                Baldy: Thank you Andrew.

sigpic
                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Comment

Good evening, it was and still is cold outside today, OH wanted to do some shopping, so we did that then went for our lunch to a GC and just now its all festive merchandise with festive music and songs, I think it would drive me round the bend, on the way home I decided to pick up some seaweed from the shore so filled three bags, which have now been emptied into the garden, I will need to remember to put the bags back into the car for the next time, also spent some time in the greenhouse, not doing much but avoiding all the racket of that dance program, I have a fan set up to run continuously to try and avoid any frost damage to some plants I have in the greenhouse, I also have some ivy leaf geraniums in half baskets against the front of my house and still in full flower, I am for leaving them out to see how they last, as I have taken some cuttings from them already,well enjoy tomorrow, remember its the first five days after the weekend that's the hardest and pass on a smile . Goodnight
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Mornin n'alln'all
                      ...another morning being woken by rain bouncing off the window. Tis windy too!

I hear that tomorrow morning, just before dawn, that Venus and Jupiter will be shining brightly very close to each other on the horizon in the SE.
                      Well, if it's weather like today there'll be no chance of me seeing them.
                      Fingers crossed....

More sewing again for me today. Mistletoe and owls.
                      Think I'll light the woodfire and stick on a few rubbish films for background noise/company whilst I sew.
                      Maybe get a rice pudding in the oven...mmm.....

Kettle's on.....

Hope everyone has a great day
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning All - well waiting to see when the rain stops and then it will be yes I am going to play with the mud even if it is wet, there is always something to do on an allotment and today Mathew its going to be cutting back Hawthorn and Brambles

Balders all I can say is any allotmenteer who builds a slug propelling trebuchet then videos it under testing ensuring that no actual slugs were harmed in the production of the video and has such a wide appreciation for music and that other stuff you link too is awesome.

Unfortunately like some rock starts and film actors some only gets inducted in the hall of fame after they have passed away when someone says "Hell we waited too long and they are dead! What do we do now"
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Cad...I have visions of you setting off to the lottie in a sou'wester,snorkel,flippers and head tourch

Comment

*passes Cad a large flask of hot coffee and a bacon, egg and sausage butty....

Comment

Nicos .... What can I say, I need to get out of the house and breath and enjoy the outside world, I've been cooped up far too long and I'm getting cabin fever, wife thinks I just want to get away from her but the patio area and seating was all put in for her. When I first got the allotment she used to come and help me, but she stopped coming when she had a fall walking into the plot and has never come down there again since

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-18 (08) Jen with shed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	2375637

It's not a big shed, its a very short wife

Ummmmm Bacon thanks Nicos
                              Last edited by Cadalot; 12-11-2017, 06:41 AM.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Good Morning All Don't know why we're awake so early. Room Service is on the way. It's cold and windy here and looking like rain so it might be a baking day for me. A great deal depends on how many visitors I get, particularly for the Full English. Enjoy your sewing Nicos and hope you get some respite at the allotment Cad
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X