Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning all,Nicos...don't overdo things,good luck with the cars nad have a happy time.
    jay animals are like a lot a kids,they just get on with it,foggy here earlier on,fairy has arrived,Bgood 2yourselfs.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Cad I'm sowing my toms this weekend I've bought my compost doors to warm it up bit, then I'm all set
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-09 warming the compost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	2376739

I filled the modules up this morning and they will be sitting for the day warming up and I will sow the tomatoes tonight
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all.
        A lovely bright sunny morning here but still 0 deg.
        Hoping to get out to the greenhouse and sow some seed.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Chilly start to the day here again but super and shiney once again. The depth of snow in the garden has shrunk from over a foot at the start of the week to around 4 " today. Hopefully another day or two and it will be gone.

Comment

• Silly me,just realized,i done 10 years feb.,just gone,where has that time gone.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^Congratulations, LD.

Comment

• Well Done LD

Comment

• Congrats from me too, I'm 11 months behind you
                  Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 09-03-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                    Silly me,just realized,i done 10 years feb.,just gone,where has that time gone.
                    You make it sound like a jail sentence, Lottie They would have let you out earlier if you'd been on your best behaviour

Here's your Long Service medal from the Vine

Comment

• I rang my Mum today........

Hi Mum, I've sold my house

That's nice, dear, has it all gone now

Mum, I expected you to be a bit more excited about it

We had quite a lot here but its melted now. Any news about your house?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

• Just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you all have a lovely weekend and finally managed to get some decent time outdoors/in the greenhouse....
                        Not sure if I'll manage internet connection...
                        Will be back late Tuesday...so behave yourselves...yeh...right!

Good news about your house sale VC

See ya laters peeps...
                        Last edited by Nicos; 09-03-2018, 09:51 PM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Have a great weekend Nicos. Hope the sun shines for you!

Hey Grapes, has Nicos gone yet??

I want to be norty! Anyone else????

Comment

• I'm sitting on the ...
                            Nevermind,
                            about to go to bed. It's chucking it down outside. my hopes for getting to the plot tomorrow are pretty much gone..
                            sigpic
                            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Good evening, it was a nice day here today, but OH wanted to go shopping, if your OH likes shopping don't go near silverburn it has too many shops but no decent ones,most of the are for women, (no all) when we got home, I finally managed to find time to make and set up a propagating bench, I have made it two thirds with a heat cable the other third cool, I am hoping that this will Gephardt off the seedlings before going out on to the cooler shelving, well that my story its nothing to do with the cable being short
                              Enjoy your break Nicos, NS hope you got a pleasant surprise, and I hope you have enjoyed your ten years LD, VC congratulations I do hope you are happy with the outcome, and evidently you take after your mother I now understand why you go off at a tangent on some threads
                              Last edited by rary; 10-03-2018, 12:57 AM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and wet here. Room Service is on time. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X