This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 stone NS?????

I think the last time I was 9 stone was the day I married!
    Me thinks I'll be dieting on my own soon
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh...forgot to say that we had all the sunshine this morning...someone else's turn this afternoon...

Comment

• Ours perhaps? Afternoon all, lovely and sunny and not too cold although there is a bit of a breeze! Lazy morning and then off shopping this afternoon with hockey to finish of the the evening.
        NS, think I'm the same as Nicos, can't remember the last time I was 9 stones. Thinking of going on our first actual holiday in years so really have to lose some weight...any tips ( yeah I know the one about eat less exercise more )
        Hope you all have a lovely day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Suns peeping through the fog up here, but still 3 degrees and wet under foot

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Oh...forgot to say that we had all the sunshine this morning...someone else's turn this afternoon...
            I was under 7 stone when I got married, I am only 4' 10" yer know, and shrinking ....
            So my target has been set at 8 stone, not a chance Nicos, another half a stone and I will be done
            Oh, it has been persistently raining since 11 a.m.
            Last edited by Nannysally99; 10-02-2018, 02:48 PM.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• NS the last time I was nine stone was when I was nine years old, I did a bit of boxing at sixteen and had difficulty keeping my weight between eleven and eleven and a half stone though I have found a great diet to try it will be ideal for Nicos and Jay. You can eat anything you want, but do not swallow
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Heavy rain here. Full English anyone? There's fruit for the skimmers. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I rather like skimmers. A young friend at work is getting married soon and for the last year she has described her diet and exercise regime as "Shedding for the Wedding"
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Sun's out and no frost (2 degrees). Not sure what we're doing today but enjoy your Sunday folks (just had to double check it was Sunday )
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Good Morning All Heavy rain here. Full English anyone? There's fruit for the skimmers. Have a good day
                      Flo its been snowing here for the past hour thought you would be having the same. No full English just a Bacon and mushroom cob in our house this morning.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, sun is out, but probably not for long. It's brr outside
                        Had my skimmers brekkie, yoghurt, blueberries, melon and banana
                        Been invited to dinner at our son in law to be's house, and then we are bringing the GG back with us as its half term.
                        Shopped for a few extras yesterday because of this and my food bill was enormous!
                        Mind you, she does eat us out of house and home
                        Have a nice day folks, should I be chitting spuds yet?
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Sunshine and 6° here....I wonder where I will be going today?

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                            Fruit please....ha!... I'm happy to consider myself a skimmer

Paperwork day for me, maybe a bit of sewing later.
                            I do however need to find my seeds which seem not to be where I thought I left them

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring ...don't panic!
                            Last edited by Nicos; 11-02-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all and happy Sunday.
                              Bright and sunny here but just 1 deg with a biting wind.
                              Off to church shortly and think I will have an indoor day reading and knitting and playing games on my tablet.
                              Feel the need for a day off.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Accuweather says no rain today. I plain do not believe them!

Busy, busy day again today. Off tomorrow for a week with my mum, so I have to get everything done. Unlikely...

Anyway, have a jolly Sunday, whatever you're up to.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X