Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Day and counting......................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Doll - do you think we could work on a Crimbo double act? We could be called Bald & Hairy.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Nutters! ....
      Nannys make memories

Comment

Lumpy I have had a word with Yoda and he says "Been there done that, have I"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Star-Wars-Yoda-Christmas-Tree-Topper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	2375601

He also is not as young as he was

Name:	Yoda.gif
Size:	505.5 KB
ID:	2375602
        Last edited by Cadalot; 07-11-2017, 07:31 PM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Cad - could you ask him if he has any complusion to be a bouncer? When VC and some I won't name get into the scoffing the red mode a master of i'lltakeyourdrinkoffyouifyoudon'tbehave could be very useful.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Nanny Sally, do you have any dressing up outfits in your shop this year please?
            Rary's found a wee bawbee down the back of Burnie's sofa and, in the true spirit of chr****** he's prepared to spend it all on something special...........for himself

Comment

I might not be a Scot, but I can catch a dropped coin before it hits the ground, and that's with a dodgy back......................

Comment

Quick, burnie, .................catch

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  I thought I would title the theme of the thread a bit enigmatic so more people actually consider taking part this year but..........................IT'S only..................24 days till the.......Gardeners Rest opens for business.

Now, the bad news..............................no PANTO!

Trigger our beloved panto horse won the euro lottery and has set himself up with a rare breeds stud farm. He was unavailable for comment on how much all the new foals had spots!

I was thinking about a Forums Got Talent/Strictly Grape Dancing or whatever VC decides could be a good voting poll.

Ideas please as the elves, gnomes, reindeer, fairies and baubles (I nearly put another word in but it sounded rude) are getting restless!
                  I’m about to flounce, I do a good flounce. As I have no idea what you’re talking about, I will find it difficult to join in.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by burnie View Post
                    I might not be a Scot, but I can catch a dropped coin before it hits the ground, and that's with a dodgy back......................
                    You are definitely not a Scot, when have we ever dropped a coin in my case I never have a coin to drop no I am wrong I dropped a penny out in the back garden in 1987, thats when I stopped dumping soil etc. from the garden and why the garden has been changed so often , no matter I will find it
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

VC, sadly no adult costumes at the moment. Will keep an eye out
                      We do have a child's donkey costume, wonder who that will fit ".......
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

Burnie - it's a little known fac that it was two Scotmen who invented copper wire - they both thought the penny was theirs and by pulling it .................................p.s can you play bagpipes?

JanieB - please come and join in. Thats the good thing about the Gardeners Rest - nothing has to make sense, anything is possible and 31 days of a 'let the chaos commence' attitude really does brighten up dark days. Now, you said that you can 'flounce'. Can you do it to music? If so would a band or a full orchestra be better?

Rary - any chance of you wearing a mole costume?

VC - I've booked the Tardis again as you loved it so much last year. It will be arriving on 6th Dec at 2pm and then again on the 6th Dec at 2pm and again on.............

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          VC, sadly no adult costumes at the moment. Will keep an eye out
                          We do have a child's donkey costume, wonder who that will fit ".......
                          Morning Sal are you feeling all happy and fit?
                          I really hope so as I have signed you, MsT and Snoop Puss up to do a bit of sedate entertainment.

Start practising gals....................oh and if it helps this is what you'll be up for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqlD7fEbcc

Comment

Lumpy, to answer your question NO
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Rary...............as a Mole
                              That'll be the short. rolypoly, black velvet outfit that Lumpy keeps at the back of her wardrobe for those "special" occasions when she wants to impress. You should be honoured, rary, the last person to wear it was 007 when he worked on the underground.

Comment

Lumpy I asked Yoda about being a bouncer he sent this video of him in action

Name:	Yoda Fighting.gif
Size:	497.2 KB
ID:	2375603

click on image to watch

But I have to warn you the little guy thinks he is John Travolta when he gets on the dance floor,

Click link to see him in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Ji_faFhC0
                                Last edited by Cadalot; 08-11-2017, 09:10 AM.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X