Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Day and counting......................

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry this year will strictly be by invite, we don't want sensible people turning up SP certainly won't be coming until she has showered

Someone mentioned the opening night would be tea total....or was I dreaming that?

Comment

• OK JB this is how the Gardeners Rest works.

It exsists within its own time and space bubble (there were rumours that it was the TARDIS' twin sister) so as of midnight tonight it will be open whenever anyone goes in. The fire will always be blazing, tree light (notice not the plural as Rary's pathetically small tree only needed one bulb) glowing and a bar person will be eager to serve you anything your want.

The opening ceremony has already happened - we just have a psychic replay from 1749. The replay will bounce into your head as you enter the pub and make you think that you witnessed the ceremony.

The eleves, gnomes, pixies and goblins are already hidden within the building to jump out on any unexpecting visitor and cause havoc. The reindeer are still hissed as pewts and the puddles in the car park now offer steam boat rides.

Entry is NOT by inveite - everybody is welcome even the Great Bar Humbug himself.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^ Who's that then Lumpy?

Comment

• Can't be me as I'm not a "himself"
          I'm sure it can't be you GL as you are so enthusiastic about the festering season. Could it be............???

Comment

• You don't mean.......? It can't be, can it?

Comment

• It could be
              It definitely could be

Comment

• Nope no way he has not got spots.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Thought Humbugs had stripes??

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                    ^^ Who's that then Lumpy?
                    It better not be me your talking about

I will drink with anyone who is will to pay for it
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X