Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FUN) Summer Holidays......Rainy Bay (FUN)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it does Janie, I'm coming with you
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Yes, it does ladies as the children are encouraged to play with the crocodiles, dinosaurs and elephants..................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

:d^^^^^^^^
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Of course they are only inflatable ones....Rainy Bay takes pride in its family friendly environment hence the reason the club house or site shop does not sell alcohol, we dont want to encourage the children to think drinking is good for them.

If the adults wish to participate in a few glasses of wine there is a local pub....well 7 miles away.

Almost coco time campers

Comment

Inflatable? Does this mean I have to send the above mentioned animals back to 'teeth R us' animal providors (of superior quality nashers I might add)

How about camels?

We could make a fortune using them for campers to shuttle back and forth to the pub?
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              How about camels?

We could make a fortune using them for campers to shuttle back and forth to the pub?
              And hang on to them for the panto in the GR?
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

Don't tell the Boss but these camels have been brought up on alcohol and they store it in their humps - wine in one and beer in the other. Only problem is, nobody has found how to tap into it yet?

Comment

Can't you just pull each ear in turn and see what comes out of where?

Comment

I know how we could get the alcohol out, but you might not like doing it
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

If you don't think we'd like doing it, since you are so caring, perhaps you would do it for us

Comment

I would but at the moment I am on the waggon
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Well climb down and pull us a drink please. Its the back hump for wine

Comment

Ok, who has a hammer and a nail?

Comment

But what if they are only one hump camels?

I am thinking about reaching out to my inner mole and digging a tunnel to the pub so we can have access to their goodies.

Comment

One humpers are dromedaries and their hump is for spirits. They also do cocktails but I'll not go into details about where they're stored

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X