No announcement yet.

Who would you like to meet

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and a couple of my relatives have been doing a bit of chasing old family tree stuff, on my mothers side we are related to railway engine designers, one had an engine named after him, wonder where the money went, we well off back then seemingly lol.

Comment

My aunt (my mother's sister) is researching the genealogy. She found that Jeremiah Malone is the one that came to America from Ireland as an indentured servant.

I'm afraid to research my father's side. Probably a long line of bank robbers and horse thieves although my father's family was the nicest bunch of folks you'd ever hope to meet and, as far as I know, none was ever in trouble with the law.
      Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Actually- if I met Dr Who, he could take me to them if I asked very, very nicely???!!!

Could you be Dr Who Rary ?...I can imagine you with bits of string in your pocket and a fluffy sticky sweet or two in there!!
        Who? actually Nicos I do have those things in one of my pockets, in an other I have dog biscuits and Polly bags, and an other contains a saw, seed packets and a teaspoon with the fourth containing stuff I might need, screws, nails pencils etc.
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Sorry I should have added I don't have a tardis, but I do have a hut that you could get lost in
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

How do you get a saw in your pocket rary...?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Keeps rubbing his leg checking his loose change is still in there
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                Sorry I should have added I don't have a tardis, but I do have a hut that you could get lost in
                Bet it's not bigger in the inside than the outside though
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

It's a folding hand saw for cutting branches and the likes handy to have with you when out walking and come across a fallen tree, and I do have deep pockets
                  Cad if I emptied it out I doubt if everything could get back in and yet I can still find room to fit something else in

Comment

Don't you just love how threads meander off into other topics?
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't you just love how threads meander off into other topics?
                      Yes and here is me trying to have a serious thread and have you noticed its the Mods that take it off at a tangent

Comment

Hang on a mo, rary. I said I'd like to meet you and buy you lunch - I suppose that is a bit out of the ordinary and not what you expected when you started this. However, I haven't gone off on a tandem

Comment

And here was me looking out my bicycle clips for when I met up with you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X