• Show
Clear All

• I'll give you a clue...............it begins with Sn and ends with Ow

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0123.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	2375862
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Quite the reverse to Lumpy ....no snow

Comment

• Well, this was very nearly a rant. ...........

I ran out of chocolate and terrible as this was I was not going to go out and de-ice the car and go to the garage. So I was sitting here glowering at the freshly decorated tree and then.............

Yes! Yes! What had I tied to the tree. Twenty chocolate bells.

Happy!!!

Tomorrow I will go and buy some more to top back up get a few extras I think. They were gorgeous.

I wonder how many times they'll have to be replaced before the tree comes down.

Comment

• once, I was involved in an attempt to set a world record for the number of santas on motorbikes. We failed (the record is held by Faro, Rockingham in mid-December didn't have quite the appeal). Anyway, I rode back with my santa costume over my leathers, and cruised up behind and past this car. I saw the dad in the front spot me and point at me to his two clearly arguing kids in the back as I cruised past. I have never seen such open-mouthed surprise on kids' faces... (I assume he had told them that Santa was keeping a list of naughty and nice...)

Comment

• Please say hello to our newest foster dog.

Her name is now Freaky (very similar to her original name). She was taken in by the LLT (Labrador Lifeline Trust) who we have been doing fostering for.

She is 13 and her elderly owner passed away and no family members were able to keep her. She is supposed to be a cross between a Lab and a Wolfhound - hmmm!

As of today I have set the ball rolling to adopt this lovely 'cuckoo'

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	2375891

Please can a lovely MOD do a turn for me.
            Last edited by Lumpy; 12-12-2017, 12:24 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Aww Lumpy, she's gorgeous! You are such a saint!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Aww Lumpy, she's gorgeous! You are such a saint!!
                I'm happy because Jay thinks I'm a saint which I'm not. It's just that there are so many oldies out there who could end up being PTS or spending their remaining time alone in kennels. If I could I've have them all but one or two at a time helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  Please say hello to our newest foster dog.

Her name is now Freaky (very similar to her original name). She was taken in by the LLT (Labrador Lifeline Trust) who we have been doing fostering for.

She is 13 and her elderly owner passed away and no family members were able to keep her. She is supposed to be a cross between a Lab and a Wolfhound - hmmm!

As of today I have set the ball rolling to adopt this lovely 'cuckoo'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77843[/ATTACH]

Please can a lovely MOD do a turn for me.
                  Hello Freaky, welcome to the Vine You look gorgeous and I'm sure Lumpy will spoil you lots !

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	2375894

Comment

• Good king wenceslas went to pizza hut and asked for a turkey pizza ...
                    The assistant asked how he would like it it .
                    He said deep pan crisp and even ... sorry but it tickled me.
                    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• I'm happy because lumpy has given a beautiful old girl a loving home again. Well done lumpy

Comment

• Me too , good on you Lumpster

Comment

• Got 4 eggs .from 5 girls ,one is in moult so will let her off.

Comment

• I'm getting more chickens

Comment

• I found this joke my dad told me about thirty years ago when I was at secondary school. I've been trying to remember it for ages but could only remember part of it

A guy walks into a restaurant and wants to eat squid. He calls the waiter
                              over, whose name is Yervaise, and says 'I want that squid there', pointing
                              at a little green squid with a hairy moustache on its top lip.
                              Yervaise says, 'but that's my favourite, I don't want to kill it, it's so
                              mild and friendly'. But the customer is insistent, so Yervaise goes over
                              to the tank, pulls out the squid and lays it on the worktop. He raises
                              a knife and is about to chop it up, but he can't. Yervaise goes back to
                              the customer, and says he can't kill it, but the customer still insists that he wants to eat it.
                              Yervaise has an idea, and says 'OK, I'll go and get Hans, our dishwasher,
                              he's a tough guy, he'll be able to kill it'. He goes and gets Hans, and
                              Hans takes the knife and is about to chop the squid up, when it looks up.
                              Hans sees its mild little face and its hairy lip and he can't kill it
                              either, so they both go and tell the customer that they're really sorry
                              and he can't eat it.
                              The moral of the story?... ..
                              Hans that does dishes is as soft as Yervaise with mild green hairy lip squid.

Comment

• The atmosphere in the club this lunch time, you can tell Christmas is just a round the corner....
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X