• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn colours
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight, to paraphrase UB40

'white white wine'
      Last edited by Baldy; 11-11-2017, 06:59 PM.
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Our very happy Daughter totally surprised by her now fiance
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bright sunshine for todays parade, makes life so much more pleasant.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• made myself go out and get them new strawberry plants in,plus out of 2 packs of 12,i got 3 extra,they will not fit in the same bed,so will think oh sumat different
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• My young lad was asking me who was the singer in a current motor advert last night as he thinks it's cool.
              It was James Brown - and he couldn't believe they had such 'cool music' back in the 60s & 70s, when I showed him some YouTube clips.

I've just been listening to his 'Live at the Apollo' album on YouTube there - brilliant stuff.

I bought the album 30+ years ago - I wonder if one of my parents still have it at their place ?
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• New fruit plants - 6 mini-fruit trees, 32 strawberries (3 varieties), 3 Poultons Pride rhubarb (10 month cropping!) and a new woodburner ready to be lit tonight

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171123_160528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	2375708

Come on, winter, I'm ready

Comment

• A much happier, brave cat
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    New fruit plants - 6 mini-fruit trees, 32 strawberries (3 varieties), 3 Poultons Pride rhubarb (10 month cropping!) and a new woodburner ready to be lit tonight

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77611[/ATTACH]

Come on, winter, I'm ready
                    Lovely VC. Just in time for the winter.....although I thought it was always sunny in Wales.
                    Many happy years roasting yourself in front of it.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I need it because its not sunny indoors, Bramble

Comment

• Last Chr...........pressie done and dusted.

Dont have too many to get but this last one is the most worthwhile -

5 Bales of Hay and half ton of carrots for a Norfolk animal sanctuary.

Sorted.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Pulled out 24 pics for this years advent calendar.................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• As of 2.47 this afternoon its................................its.....................wait for it.......................its.............................snowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Electric blankets
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hot water bottles

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X