X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Nice hair you two Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning flo'n'all. Small child has woken me up. I'm tired & want to hold back to bed......
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All, looks like we have had some rain over night, but I can see the sun coming around the corner and it's much lighter this morning, Ummm more sun light makes me a happy bunny.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone
          The coffee's v strong today - am having eggs too as I'll need extra ooomph. I hired a van yesterday to shift as much of the RDA's manure heap to my place as possible. I will be a creaking but happy poo fairy tomorrow. Today I will mostly be smelly. Van company is worried I will make the (new) van whiffy too. Heigh-ho.
          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all was woken by a small dog...I'm tired, I want to go back to bed. Terrible nights sleep, but looks like not too bad a day out there! Small dog is thinking of going back to bed, guess what? If I'm up, he's up!
            Enjoy your morning folks.
            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all!

Exciting day for me today...delivery of my new car battery!
              It'll be lovely to be independently mobile again!
              Central heating also being repaired ...yipppeeee..
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Not just cold, cold, cold but perishing, perishing, perishing. Very hard frost. Don't think the seeds I've got out in the cold frames will have enjoyed it. And there was me thinking it would soon be time to put my potatoes out... The chits on the Charlottes are tiny but the Dunluces are perfect. Grr!

Have a nice day, one and all.

Comment

• Morning everyone, first day with no house bits to do. All furniture has been dispatched to new home, and well received.
                  Shares in BQ will b going down, no visits for us, unless it's gardening related
                  Have a great day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bright and breezy up here, snow forecast, so indoor gardening continues

Comment

• Good morning all. Not as sunny as yesterday but its still bright and dry.
                      Having grandaughter today as her school is closed so dont know whats on the agenda yet.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning Bramble. Very cold with horizontal rain here. I was planning on disinfecting the greenhouse this morning but have ended up on the couch with a cuppa and a seed tin, planning which flowers to grow this year.
                        My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Afternoon all. Rain this afternoon so work cancelled. Torn between tidying, gym or greenhouse!
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Afternoon. Been in a meeting all morning. My blowaway arrived yesterday. My daughter wants me to put it in the shed. I want to put it up.

We've been trying to take cork tiles off a concrete floor. Whoever thought they were a good idea needs hanging. 3 hrs to do 3sq m's. And that's with an industrial floor scraper.

My granddaughter was due to make me a great grandma yesterday. We're still waiting.

Laters all.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!

Hot bath required.
                              Last edited by sparrow100; 16-03-2017, 05:22 PM.
                              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Evening all,i feel your pain sparrow,bet you will feel sore for a few days,not got much of anything done today,except a bit of shopping and dinner on the go,i do love these lighter days,got more seeds poked through the compost,so all is good,Janie B,we got 3 GGK's,hope yours arrives soon,I wonder how many others on here belong to the club,come on own up,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X