Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, absolutely freezing this morning. Sun has its hat on here BM, only just, but the place is still white with frost...kind of morning I love! My mum had some empty plant pots in her garden which had filled with water which froze at the top the last week. My niece and nephew from Australia were fascinated as they had never seen this before. They are 15 and 17 years old! Simple things are always the best.
    More washing to be done this morning so better get on, after a cuppa that is. Anyone for tea? Have a great day everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

No cough this morning Jay.......that's good.............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Jay and I have a pact....today I shall do all the coughing for the 2of us....then tomorrow is her turn.
        Every other day will make it more bearable!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That's a lovely idea Nicos...means we could have at least a day without coughing. It's still there BM, but trying not to moan about it. Remembered the vaporub last night, went to get it...none!! I was so sure there was some in the medicine kit.
          sigpic

Comment

I always keep a tub on the bedside table.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Morning all. A grey startto the day but milder than yesterday. Imhave my grand daughter here today so I am tsking her into town to get her a birthday gift ( her birthday is next week and she will be back at school) . We will have a browse around the shops and I will treat her to lunch. She will be turning 13.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Good morning all,looks nice outside,carry on getting better you sickly ones,carry on with VIC
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Late start here - OH is keeping everyone awake at night with his miserable hacking cough. Our body clocks are totally messed up.

Tackling the yacon today. I'm going to attempt to make molasses out of the majority of tubers. Cue insane amounts of mess in the kitchen...so I may as well keep going with a chilli cookathon before starting to take down the Christmas decorations.
                  http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Having a tea break before carrying on with accounts - 7 months of mileage to work out & I'm done must start work on the current year soon & not leave it till the last minute like now...

No frost but v cold here. Children happy to be back in school, even youngest enjoyed them self yesterday.
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon everyone. Bright and sunny today so was able to work a bit in the garden raking up the fallen leaves from the pomegranate. Also tried a new way (for me) of propagating cuttings. It appears that quite a few people on the forum have come down with the 'flu. Don't you have a recommended anti-'flu injection for older people in the UK?

Comment

• I think it's "Man-Flu" boatsman aka a common cold....................

Comment

• And we are not old!
                          sigpic

Comment

• good afternoon everyone and happy new year!! I have been dipping in and out over christmas and the last few days, but havent managed to post yet!

Hope everyone is starting to feel better... roll on spring!

Comment

• Heyup Vicki, did you manage to get your dalek?

Comment

• Originally posted by boatsman View Post
                                Good afternoon everyone. Bright and sunny today so was able to work a bit in the garden raking up the fallen leaves from the pomegranate. Also tried a new way (for me) of propagating cuttings. It appears that quite a few people on the forum have come down with the 'flu. Don't you have a recommended anti-'flu injection for older people in the UK?
                                Yes, but I need to wait 25+ years before I qualify...
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X