Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a quick look round the chat thread, Hello Feral, good to see you and happy 0 birthday! Glad you had a nice time rary. Happy birthday Delano and just one other thing...can't remember which post but why were you fencing Hazel Nicos?
    Looks as though it's been wet down South, it's been lovely up here but very windy and it's drying everything out something terrible. It does make a change mind you, usually the north/south divide in the weather is the other way about.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, the sun is shining. How long for, who knows?
      Work this morning and out for a meal with the volunteers tonight.
      Housework chores still waiting for me
      Have a lovely day everyone
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Diet starts again today after a bit if a hiatus ( at least the general trend is downwards!)
        Jay!...how lovely to watch the cows!...they have really long tongues don't they?

Not sure what today will bring. Have a long list of small things, so that might be a good place to start?
        Have a great day peeps
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• That was what was so funny Nicos, they were lapping the water out of the air. I eventually had to put an end to their game by filling their empty bucket...I would have been their all day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning we have sunshine
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Same here Bren....just showing it's face
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All from the land of eternal sunshine
                Just counted my toms in their final pots - 37 and more to come. How did that happen?
                Should I sow more?

While I ponder, you should all go out and have a nice day!

Comment

• Good morning,

The sun is shine here. Spent yesterday morning on the plot weeding, planting potatoes, cougettes and asparagus. Then come home and weeded the front garden.

I have noticed our front garden is full of mare tail
                  Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    Good Morning Flo, up early again I see.... Morning everyone else waking up and thinking about having a Bacon Sandwich.
                    Always on a working day Cad, what's your excuse?
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Arternoon everyone. I've had a lovely weekend. My children had a family get together for me yesterday. 4 generations of us. I was very late as they hadn't accounted for the town we were in having a special event on and I couldn't park anywhere.

My daughter has a penchant for giving me bizarre presents. Last year it was an elephant, this year it's a chicken (cockerel). !!!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	2372368

She is delivering it to me tomorrow together with my balloons. I couldn't bring it home yesterday as there was no chance I could park anywhere near the house. I could see me hiking up the road with a chicken under one arm and half a dozen balloons advertising my age in the other hand.
                      Last edited by JanieB; 02-05-2017, 11:48 AM.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• That is very funky Janie, I can see that in my hall!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          That is very funky Janie, I can see that in my hall!
                          Hmmmmh! I can see it scaring the bejasus out of anyone not expecting it.

It's meant to go on the new patio in front of my new summerhouse. The children refuse to call it a shed. Now I've worked out how to post piccies I'll post before and after ones of the garden progress. I can't guarantee they'll be the right way up.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good afternoon, a nice sunny day today, decided to pressure wash the back slabs so that took up a fair bit of the day, now just the patio to do, and then if its a good summer I can keep on top of it, with an occasional clean, had my daughter's dog down and spent a bit of time checking there was no way she could get out, I think that dog just likes to wind me up, as she had a good long walk this morning before I started any work, I actually caught her trying to climb a wire fence, up at daughters with the boy's and she is just moving round with the sun light coming in the window well need to go and get one of the boy's ready for going out, enjoy the nice evening
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Here y'are Janie, just cos it's your B/Day. I don't do it for everyone.................

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	2372377
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening its been a good day, I wore shorts and tee-shirt until the rain came at 2-ish soon changed into warmer clothes after that. Got a fair bit done in the garden then sat reading in the recliner
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X