Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Dull and grey but dry here.I had to,make my own breakfast this morning as hubby and son are gone to London for the day to visit some war museum. Off to town to buy a new duvet and a few other bits but hopefully by the time I get back the weather will have brightened up and I may get out to the garden.
    Have a good day all.
    Get well soon those that are under the weather.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from a cool but dry Nestland. Just waiting for some oil to be delivered at some point today then I can top up the log splitter & away we go once again............have a good day.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all,grey here,if we were to get a lot of sun,we would complain again ,as long as the snow keeps it's distance ,see you all laters,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, blustery showers today the temp. is showing 9c in the car but feels as a lot colder with the wind chill, not done much today, would like to sow some seeds but think I woulad regret doing that as I am quite sure we are going to get a very cold spell, was at my daughter's earlier she is very sore and tiered her oldest son is in the house today so he is looking after her:l I had to sort a curtain pole for OH, who can't understand why screws don't hold when pulling on curtains, after all they hold ok when the boy's wrap them round themselves and pull them. Well need to go and pre pair myself for picking up the boy's from school. Now where are they high energy tablets
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all . Been a lovely day so far but with snow and gales forecast for tomorrow have had to spend some time battening down the hatches. Heating didn't trip on this morning for some reason. Time switch is working fine but I think maybe thermostat on blink. Old type . Intermittent faults are always a pain. Anyways feeling better by the day now which is good with spring approaching.

Comment

• Evening all. Just a bit of catching up. Not done anything but work but my sister visited on Saturday which was nice.
              Planning to get my allotment book sorted soon. Plus need to get my seed spuds sorted.
              Have a good evening everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, just in from a meeting and it is actually quite pleasant out side a wee bit blustery but mild, just hope its not recall before the storm. Well have a good night everyone, remember that smile and pass it on. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  it is actually quite pleasant out side a wee bit blustery but mild
                  That'll be the Breeze from the Isle Of Mull Rary.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Good Morning It's very blustery! Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Unintentional wink there but it's cute
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Crew - Mrs C passed her MOT yesterday but the new consultant didn't really want to listen to our worries and concerns and was definitely not a people person, obviously had not read the case notes, we so miss her original consultant that had been involved from the start, as he always explained options and ways forward and generally put our minds at ease.

It makes me wonder why some of these people go into medicine, it's obviously just for the money.

It's my sisters turn today to visit the hospital to have an injection into her knee joint, then she will be laid up for a couple of days.

And now tomorrow my eldest DD has asked if I can meet the plumber at her place as their heating has packed up. So that's another half day sitting in her freezing Victorian ground floor maisonette on a day we have snow forecast.

Sometimes they all seem to forget that I work from home, and I'm not retired.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n"all n'all
                          Cute wink back Flo....

Cad....buy yourself a cheap fan heater or something for about £20 on the way to her place and get it plugged in! No need to be cold!

I've just been reading the uk weather forecast....good luck peeps!

Today I shall mostly be helping with finishing touches to the bathroom...it'll probably take a couple of days with both of us sanding down, painting etc etc....
                          At least we have plenty of Dorset Apple Cake to chomp on -washed down with mugs of tea and coffee!

Have a great day peeps.....keep warm!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all from a mild Nestland, a barmy 8c at the moment. Not in the best frame of minds as I have the dentist this morning & they are not my favourite of people............anyways, needs must & all that. Have a good one & hope the plumber comes sooner rather than later Al.

Comment

• Morning from .Kent. Had to smile, local press have 'warned us'. 'It Might snow! It Might settle', but it Will cause disruption!!

Well, can't say we haven't been warned!
                              Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 11-01-2017, 08:02 AM.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all. Mild here today. Fun morning of housework before collecting youngest at lunchtime. Hope you all have a good day whatever you get up to.
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X