Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vix!

You bombed me! so award you the winner!

£490.00 But it's done, n think I got off lightly to be fair!

But drives like a brand new motor!

Decision in! Gunna stop using it as a skip, n get it valeted to my OH's standard of a family car!

May get a few "Brownie Points" Too!

Opp's my rant!!!!!!!! I'm Knocking on £500 lighter!
    Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 19-01-2017, 06:46 PM.
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Two in as many days.

OH bought more loo roll on Tuesday as requested as I was getting through our huge stock very quickly - having the snotties and piddling every 30 mins due to the amount of fluids I was drinking..............so he came back with a 12 pack..................brilliant thought I.

Opened them this morning and you could sand wood with the stuff.........my red nose is now a violent shade of crimson.

And, beggar me if he didn't moan at me this afternoon for buying this sandpaper loo roll.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I have a free weekend and ALOT to do up the allotment.. mother nature, however has different ideas..

Attached Files
        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Hey Captain! A word of warning!

Never ever go against "Mother Nature" coz I swear, you will never win!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I dunno whether this could be calssed as a minor rant or a major rant. Just came back from the allotments not knowing there was something amiss.
            Had a phonecall from one of the plotholders saying his shed had been broken into and a well hidden air rifle had been stolen. All in all he knows of five at least that were broken into, mine was the next in the line but can't say I noticed anything missing. Hopefully that was because i don't lock my sheds so they didn't even look in them?
            Plotholder is talking about giving his plot up because of it. He caught two youths a couple of years ago, and got the Police. One 15 year old lad and a 15 year old lass. Both taken to the police station then let go with a talking too! Plotholder has given up on involving the Police and I can't say I blame him!

As Secretary I'll have to check on who's been broken into and report it to Police.........dammit!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadge!

Stopped reporting ours yonks back as it was a faff and clearly evident the Police were very little interested if truth be known, a little annoying I must admit, but then having someone run into the side of my car a good few months back, CCTV at said junction, was told they didn't have the resources to view it!

So why have CCTV ya "Twillocks"

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                Had a phonecall from one of the plotholders saying his shed had been broken into and a well hidden air rifle had been stolen. All in all he knows of five at least that were broken into, mine was the next in the line but can't say I noticed anything missing. Hopefully that was because i don't lock my sheds so they didn't even look in them?
                Plotholder is talking about giving his plot up because of it. He caught two youths a couple of years ago, and got the Police. One 15 year old lad and a 15 year old lass. Both taken to the police station then let go with a talking too! Plotholder has given up on involving the Police and I can't say I blame him!

As Secretary I'll have to check on who's been broken into and report it to Police.........dammit!
                My Rant - that people keep air rifles in allotment sheds - that's just irresponsible and probably illegal. I'm sure the police will take a dim view of that. Hardly surprising that he doesn't want the Police involved

My extra rant is that I promised myself that I would not post on the rant thread in 2017 but this has annoyed too much to ignore.
                Sorry Snadge, I'm not ranting at you and I hope your shed is OK.

Comment

I know VC has already ranted about it but people keeping any kind of firearm in a shed (however well hidden) is totally unacceptable. I know people will say it's only an air rifle but it's really not the sort of thing that should be left lying about irresponsibly.......

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Whilst I agree with you Alison a air rifle is not a firearm (unless used in a criminal offence) and is therefore not subject to the same restrictions except in Scotland where they have just changed the law.
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Air weapons must not be stored where
                      unauthorised people, particularly young people
                      under the age of 18, might gain access to them.
                      For example, use a lockable cupboard and keep
                      the keys secure. Air weapons should be stored
                      inside a house rather than in an outbuilding,
                      such as a garden shed.
                      https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ty-leaflet.pdf

Not chatting, still Ranting

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        My Rant - that people keep air rifles in allotment sheds - that's just irresponsible and probably illegal. I'm sure the police will take a dim view of that. Hardly surprising that he doesn't want the Police involved

My extra rant is that I promised myself that I would not post on the rant thread in 2017 but this has annoyed too much to ignore.
                        Sorry Snadge, I'm not ranting at you and I hope your shed is OK.
                        Erm, I think I'll take the fifth on this one!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Yet another ailment...
                          Managed to skid on the wet, nonslip tiles at the baths ...and managed to get my toe stuck in a small grille
                          Result......one shredded toe, one badly bruised and strained forefoot!
                          Can I wear a shoe?.....nope.

* hobble, hobble....

Think I best just go to bed and stay there!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Nicos .warp your self in cotton wool ...

Comment

Your 'online food shopping ' arrives, and you realise, you haven't actually ordered the ingredients you need for tonight's dinner, so have to go out to shops now anyway!
                              DottyR

Comment

Its colder inside the office than it is outside - and its cold outside!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X