No announcement yet.

Minor rant thread 2017

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory is shot. Asked husband if he'd like a coffee, take him back a cup of tea...

Comment

"Gobbing"
      Now i understand that there are times when we all have to "gob" ( not a dinky bit of spittle but a great big....anyway you get the picture) ive done it myself, sometimes you have no choice for whatever reason but for crying out loud, spit it into the road, not into the middle of the pavement, or the wall, or the car, or the window...........

Comment

Just Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Comment

My rant? I can't for the life of me work out who the MOM is
          Nannys make memories

Comment

My Mommy's dun a runner.......................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Three telephone calls from 0203 808 5558 Asian Man & Woman who want to talk to my wife regarding saving money on Broadband and other surveys etc. I explained I'm the person who arranges such matters and I'm happy with the arrangement I have.

They get abusive when you say no thank you and request that they take your number off their list.

Next call they make I have a whistle ready to burst their ear drums!
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Windows 10 has made improvements on the way it's displaying Facebook for me. I would like to place Bill Gates up against a wall and shoot him.

Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: "If General Motors had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."

In response to Bill's comments, GM issued a press release stating: "If General Motors had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1) For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2) Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3) Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason, you would simply accept this.

4) Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5) Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive -- but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6) The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "General Protection Fault" warning light.

7) The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8) Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9) Every time GM introduced a new car, car buyers would have to learn to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10) You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off. <<<<< You do on some cars Now !!!

The only time Microsoft will make something that "does not suck" is when they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners

Rant Over
                Last edited by Cadalot; 10-01-2017, 05:28 PM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

spent ninety quid on a new pair of reading glasses last friday..................
                  cant find them today

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    Three telephone calls from 0203 808 5558 Asian Man & Woman who want to talk to my wife regarding saving money on Broadband and other surveys etc. I explained I'm the person who arranges such matters and I'm happy with the arrangement I have.

They get abusive when you say no thank you and request that they take your number off their list.

Next call they make I have a whistle ready to burst their ear drums!
                    Add to them callers who allege they are from Microsoft or Talktalk.

Also had strange calls about the expiration of the extended warranty on my washing machine, which my brother bought for my late mother years ago.

I block the numbers but unfortunately some withheld their numbers.
                    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

My fingers are too big to put hula hoops on them all.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Just started my third course of antibiotics .............. soon I will be all antibiotic and nowt else............
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Still full of cold

Still not friday hometime

Need to go to Lidl on the way home

Booooo

Comment

I know it is a rant that most Mums will have at some point - but strangers telling you what you should do is bad enough, but what you should've done in regards to your own children and when they don't know the full situation. Seriously - if you can't say anything nice then 'shut up!!!'

Yes I shouted, but my daughter stopped. If I took the strangers advice my daughter would never be a child or learn what is acceptable. Grrrrr!!!!

Oh and Jan - what a pants month

Comment

Soneone coming on Saturday to see my 1948 Grey Fergie tractor which i have up for sale. Away tomorrow so decided i would try and fire it up today. It always starts first time. Today it took me two hours to get started as the damp had got to it and in the middle of fixing it outdoors it started to snow!
                              Got the battery on charge now.

I didn't really want to sell her anyway!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Son didn't like his pumpkin soup for tea. Refused the offer of a bacon butty too! So I asked him what he was cooking for tea tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X