No announcement yet.

Your Xmas Trees/decorations?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the real tree is up and decorated but I think I need some extra lights. Waiting to pick up an extra hundred lights to thread in between the decorations and then will put extra balls on the tree, gold I think.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's my attempt at Christmas
      This is our half tree we got yesterday. No back on it, so it can go flat against the wall.

Here's the lights we got yesterday as well. We cocked up just a little bit ( or better known as major....... Up )
      We wanted a few more lights for the tree and we thought cute little light bulbs would look good. Got them home and realised they weren't packaged really well in a big box they were in fact full sizes light bulbs . A quick re think on where they were going was needed. Still not convinced on location, but I like them and I still need more lights for my tree ( next year )

This is the dining room
      The little tree all baubles on it are chocolate

The mantle piece ( no you're not seeing things ) that really is a string of cockle shells. Well I didn't want to waste the shells after I'd eaten the cockles.

Attached Files

Comment

Mine went up yesterday - still have to do the tables tonight with greenery and elves and add to the wreath on the door.

Attached Files
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

First tree.. I love this one... We have two trees because of the old coloured lights versus clear lights debate
          Attached Files
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

Clear lights tree... Need to get some pressie presence
            Attached Files
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X