Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^wheres the tinsel VC?

Comment

Tinsel Don't be daft - this is a minimalist tree. My brother gave it to me last Christmas and it hasn't moved since then (as you can see by the dust)

Comment

I got our tree yesterday & put the decorations up
        Attached Files

Comment

If I dare to suggest Christmas trees/decorations before Monday the 19th I will become the .......... Fairy and that's darned uncomfortable. SWMBO's attitude is the UP week before Christmas DOWN on 12th night.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
            If I dare to suggest Christmas trees/decorations before Monday the 19th I will become the .......... Fairy and that's darned uncomfortable. SWMBO's attitude is the UP week before Christmas DOWN on 12th night.
            To be fair that's my feelings too. I know one woman who puts them up really early but takes them down Boxing Day, that seems equally odd to me but think the needles are falling by then.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thank you to everyone who has shared so far.........no deccies, tree or anything else come to that for us this year so it is really nice to see everybody elses.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I like to get mine up before I start 12 hour shifts (next week) when I'll be too tired to do anything unnecessary.

Attached Files
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

I hope this has worked, I am great in a kitchen; not so hot on the computer.

All our decorations were up about the 25th of November. Too early I hear you say.....

Well as I was becoming overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I had to do and the limited time I had to do it in, with Christmas markets, baby minding, etc I just thought I would get it done and tick one of the jobs orf my ever increasing list!!

Besides which the OH and I often stop short of coming to blows putting up the decorations and we need a long cooling off period to be talking nicely to each other on Christmas day.

Real tree goes up on the 15th of December.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Our tree, with two new sets of lights. Ever tried to put lights on an already decorated tree?!

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Jay22; 17-12-2016, 04:36 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whoops it's fallen over... not sure how to make it right, any mod help, thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

You don't need to be a Mod to edit a photo - but as a mere mortal I can't put it back in your post!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Aww, thank you VC, you mere mortal you!! It was the right way up when I posted it honest.
                          sigpic

Comment

........but was it the right way up when you put the lights on?

Looks pretty whichever way you look at it!

Comment

Here's my tree. I really wanted a bigger one but this was the best I could get.

Just kidding It's the tree in our village square, where today we had the traditional visit from Mikuláš (St Nick) with his angels and devils. The devils were exceptionally scary this year, and I saw several children bursting into tears.
                              Attached Files

Comment

here is our tree, overtaking the conservatory.
                                We went for minimalist style...

Attached Files
                                Nature is amazing
                                Instagram: @frankinkent

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X