No announcement yet.

The Gardeners Rest is almost complete

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll book into the shooting lodge, been there before and very nice it was to......
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
      I'm wondering if Harry Potter Owls are being used as no WiFi then is there a train from the same platform as Harry uses to get to Hogwarts ?

My daughter used to live next to the small station where Harry's train used to call on its way to Hogwarts - they had to take a bit off the platform as the train was scraping against it.

Leaving aside the Hogwarts bit the above statement is 100% true - I'll need to look at some of the films and see if I can see the station. :-)
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Lumpy go from Road Map view to Earth View and you can see the roof of the GR

I'm wondering if Harry Potter Owls are being used as no WiFi then is there a train from the same platform as Harry uses to get to Hogwarts ?
        Don't be daft Cads, Hogwarts wasn't real
        Last edited by Greenleaves; 25-10-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Oh yes it is..........
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Don't be daft Cads, Hogwarts wasn't real
            Bet you don't believe in Santa or the tooth Fairy either?
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

In Lumpy land maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                Bet you don't believe in Santa or the tooth Fairy either?
                The GR Panto = "Greenleaves and the Tooth Fairy"

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry VC not going to do anything that involves the Tooth Fairy as she will demand lots and lots of teeth then everyone will blame me for being left gummy....................sent via owl from Lumpyland.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Well, I must say the Tea Room looks very powsh................

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cream Teas, and a Tea Room!!!!!!!! I don't drink Tea!

It has to have beer & whisky, I thought the GR was a pub not a Nancy Tea Room
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 25-10-2016, 06:38 PM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

In the GR anything is possible! There's bound to be lots of the black stuff for a start.............

that's coal for the fire

Comment

BM.....BM.......BM........how do you fancy a new fish TV challenge.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                            Is there going to be an opening party?

Is there a stage?

Have the elves been accommodated into a new chimney?

Is it the same cook - yuk!

Do we have disco light (Oh the 70's)?

Is there enough seats for us sensible older persons?

Is there a park and ride?

Is the floor level as last year several Grapes rolled downhill as it were?

Is there a snog? sorry meant snug?

Are dragons to allowed in?
                            I wanted to ask some of those questions

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            i see we have a bed and free breakfast near by
                            LD is that free bed and breakfast if, so will you book me in, and do you get Bacon rolls?

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                            I'm going to go and have a look at our nearest train station and have a go at flinging myself against the wall that separates to two platforms.........I may end up needing plasters and/or crutches.

Hold on I want to come and watch you doing it

Cad - Nicos always puts up the last few GR's when it opens in Dec - you will have lots to keep you occupied
                            Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                            I'll book into the shooting lodge, been there before and very nice it was to......
                            Can I come with you, do I get a gun, if I can get in with you I will tell LD to stu... stop the other booking

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            The GR Panto = "Greenleaves and the Tooth Fairy"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69530[/ATTACH]
                            It dosen`t work I have tried that for years
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Cream Teas, and a Tea Room!!!!!!!! I don't drink Tea!

It has to have beer & whisky, I thought the GR was a pub not a Nancy Tea Room
                              Looks like I'll be usin' it on mi own then.................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You'll have to change your name to Bignannncy if you do

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X