• Show
Clear All

BM so apt
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Your total lack of enthusiam beggers belief...........BM whatever the Panto there will always be a role for a cute little grilla.

Cad - you have yet to partake the GR...........I have bought you some extra extra short fish nets do you think they will fit for your entrance into stardom?
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
        So it's not that thick or heavy then!!

That was worth a repeat
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post

Cad - I have bought you some extra extra short fish nets do you think they will fit for your entrance into stardom?
          Probably depends on how big his entrance is?

Comment

At least his 'entrance' will be noticed.

p.s I am glad that there is a possible new Mod being button trained whilst all this frippery is going on!
            Last edited by Lumpy; 20-10-2016, 05:51 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

We Mods are going to need all the help we can get to "control" this Trippery. After a few pints of the black stuff, he's so unpredictable

Comment

I note that none of the male grapes appear to be confused about the fact that the panto will be going on, is this due to the fact that we understand the situation or that we know just to let the women organise it and us.

Then we will sort it out as and when required
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Oh pig poo VC you now have me thinking about 2 fabulous contenders for the Mod auto button presser - you are such a tease!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                    Cad - you have yet to partake the GR...........I have bought you some extra extra short fish nets do you think they will fit for your entrance into stardom?
                    Lumpy

Remember that no mans land the bit between the top of the stockings and knickers should only just be wider than a hands width.

I'm 5ft 8" in socks and nearly 6ft in heels, I think extra extra short fish nets would not be so good, always happy to knock something up out of sprout bags
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 20-10-2016, 06:53 PM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                      Lumpy

Remember that no mans land the bit between the top of the stockings and knickers should only just be wider than a hands width.

I'm 5ft 8" in socks and nearly 6ft in heels, I think extra extra short fish nets would not be so good, always happy to knock something up out of sprout bags
                      We shall expect to see pics of this,the design could end up world wide fashion as it sounds just right for the market
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Cad - stockings - high kicks - complaining what else could anyone want.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post

I'm 5ft 8" in socks and nearly 6ft in heels,
                          7ft 3 in the heels Lumpy's picked out

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Not Cad in Stilts!!
                            Don't think there's enough headroom in the GR for that

Comment

Short stilts then.....it's the underwear that counts.

Comment

This threads a bit LSD - if anyone has any experience of 'that sort of thing'
                                quite looking forward to this GR/panto Lumpers...
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X