Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be a Panto at the Gardener's Rest?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could install exercise bikes to generate power. One hour's pedalling provides enough energy to pull a pint and consumes enough calories to stop them piling on the hips

Comment

You getting suggestive Bren!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        You getting suggestive Bren!
        Nope, my pots just the perfect hiding place
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Well,I just couldn't make up my mind about this. After all, panto time = less guinness time innit .

Who'se round is it anyhoo? I seem to remember Rary was weakening!!

Comment

Did you know AP that there will be a free pint if the Panto goes ahead?

The panto horse, elephant, cow and kangaroo are off to the quilt facory in a few days..............trying to decide if I could rip out all my growing areas to accomodate them at least that way they will be safe!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Did you know AP that there will be a free pint if the Panto goes ahead?
              Aye but who is going to get it??

Comment

I'm sorry young Potty but that kind of decision is out of my hands.....maybe money for the said black gold can be raised from the 'not having a panto this year' budget.

I will always abide my the consensious of those on this wonderful site. so, if a panto is not to be held so be it.

Just off now to varnish my walnuts so they sparkle amongst my C*******decorations.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Don't do it, Lumpy!!
                  If you send those animals to the quilt factory we will have to report you to the RSPCPA
                  (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Panto Animals)
                  Compared to their Inspectors, we Moderators are pussy cats

Comment

---Lumpy, do you have a contingency plan if, and that's a BIG IF, the C******** panto is scrapped........?

Perhaps GL, in his infinite wisdom has got other, more innovative entertainment ideas tucked up his weedfairy tutu........?
                    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Erm, has anyone noticed at the top of here in the voting section : says 10 people voted but there's 20 votes cast ..........??????????????
                      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

That's the Magic of the Vine

Comment

The vine is an all year panto hehehe,Lumpy is the purpose of the quilt factory visit of the animals,for their panto gear,they do have to look smart,was Hazel not offered the job,or was it turned down due to not enough notice or badly behaved animals.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            The vine is an all year panto hehehe,Lumpy is the purpose of the quilt factory visit of the animals,for their panto gear,they do have to look smart,was Hazel not offered the job,or was it turned down due to not enough notice or badly behaved animals.
                            Oh Doll I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if the panto animals have to go to the quilting factory it will see them humanely unstitched and all of their various peices of fabric turned into little squares for quilts.

Every year the panto animals live with Old Mac Donald on his farm where their every whim is catered for.

They pay for all this with the money they make taking photo's of all the interesting goings on that happen at the Gardeners Rest for the 4 weeks it is open and then selling them on to all and any dodgy newspapers.

I understand that one with VC involving a bubble wrap hat made a load of money for them.

If there is no panto this year it means no money and they are already in debt with Old Mac Donald so he has told them to either pay or or leave.

Hence the quilt factory.
                            Last edited by Lumpy; 16-10-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Humbug.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                                Oh Doll I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if the panto animals have to go to the quilting factory it will see them humanely unstitched and all of their various peices of fabric turned into little squares for quilts.

Every year the panto animals live with Old Mac Donald on his farm where their every whim is catered for.

They pay for all this with the money they make taking photo's of all the interesting goings on that happen at the Gardeners Rest for the 4 weeks it is open and then selling them on to all and any dodgy newspapers.

I understand that one with VC involving a bubble wrap hat made a load of money for them.

If there is no panto this year it means no money and they are already in debt with Old Mac Donald so he has told them to either pay or or leave.

Hence the quilt factory.
                                SAVE OUR ANIMALS,SAVE OUR ANIMALS ,SAVE OUR ANIMALS,they can be saved this year,and MC Donalds bill will be paid,i will be the first unknown benifactor to contribute to the debt,also have lots off fabric to send the quilt factory,so as not to squelsh on a deal,also see NS to see if end of season garments can be reused/recycled to a good cause,yours sincerely an anonimus nutter
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X