No announcement yet.

Spanish Slugs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ey, d'ya think because they're Spanish - we could try taunting them with a red matador cape ....... Then just as they lunge, we stick 'em ........
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Booby trapped maracca's? Castanets that bite back?
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
        Then just as they lunge, we stick 'em
        Where????

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        Booby trapped maracca's? Castanets that bite back?
        No comment
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
          Where????

Right up the .................

No comment
          Booby trapped maracas ~. You wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy .............!
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

We keep getting slugs in our new kitchen - I don't know what is worse - inside or out!

Comment

We once had a sneaky snail trailing about the kitchen........def inside as you have no idea what they have been slime-ing over. Lets face it they can and, do go in all directions......
              Last edited by Lumpy; 19-09-2016, 03:09 PM.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                We keep getting slugs in our new kitchen - I don't know what is worse - inside or out!
                So have I. I had to move the dogs bowls as they kept climbing in them. I've decided to put down a beer trap but I need to remember to get some beer.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                  Yep, we've had the same problem for the last few years.

Nothing worse coming downstairs, in your bare feet, during the night for a glass of water.

Anyway, fingers crossed - it's been OK this year, so far.

It has been p1ssing down all day though. Please not.....
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I hear that you can't beat an early morning slug between the toes........it does wonders for you wakefulness!

Comment

I'd argue that early morning mouse guts between your toes courtesy of a thoughtful cat are worse!
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                        I'd argue that early morning mouse guts between your toes courtesy of a thoughtful cat are worse!
                        Yep, this reminds of when I was a kid.
                        Just woke up, getting out of bed and trying to get my slipper on - wondering why I couldn't get my foot in.

Good bless Elvis (my cat).
                        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

hmmmm, think sliding barefoot through a spreading puddle of warm, stinking pooch diarrhoea whilst trying to open the door quick enough ~ and obviously failing that one, beats slug goo/cat pressies .......
                          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Jesus - I think I'm gonna boak

Comment

^^^^^Man up Kev...!!! ^^^^^
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                                hmmmm, think sliding barefoot through a spreading puddle of warm, stinking pooch diarrhoea whilst trying to open the door quick enough ~ and obviously failing that one, beats slug goo/cat pressies .......
                                Ahh - yes, I'd forgotten that one - obviously too traumatic & I'd wiped it from my memory!

We need to start a thread - what disgusting things have you stepped in?
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X