Bayer takeover of Monsanto

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Cad - have you ever thought about a jaunt into Christmas show business? Rary needs a parter for his panto horse - do you fancy being a front end?
    Eating Soylent and being front end of panto horse is not recommended................especially for the rear end!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Cad - have you ever thought about a jaunt into Christmas show business? Rary needs a parter for his panto horse - do you fancy being a front end?
      From what I have read here it would be safer if Rary was the front end because he is too tight to give anything away, even wind

sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
        Well, if DH doesn't stop being a t**t that's where he'll be heading
        I wouldn`t like to come home to you with a broken pay

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
        Bit early to get started on the pantomime season
        never too early

I thought you and LD are doing the horse (and has VC seen this post with ^^^^ the top line

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
        From what I have read here it would be safer if Rary was the front end because he is too tight to give anything away, even wind

no no if it doesnt cost anything you can have it

and a great sketch good to see it again
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X