No announcement yet.

Bad news, good news

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss MT echoes everyone else's posts, plus you know where to come when you need a big hug!
    I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Very sorry to hear your news, but what a lot of goods that stopped the outcome from being worse. Hope you're both doing OK.

Comment

So sorry to hear this MH but glad she is doing better, and glad that you are seeing the positives.

I had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago and warfarin was awful (my INR never settled either) - I hear the new drugs are much better!

Fingers crossed things continue positively!

Comment

Best wishes MH...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

What an ordeal but so glad to hear things are looking good for your mum. Fingers crossed for a full recovery.
            The best things in life are not things.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your mum MH, sounds as though she will make a good recovery thank goodness! Thinking of you both. x
              sigpic

Comment

Crikey! Really sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope her recovery goes from strength to strength. And the bruising lessens.
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Glad there more good than bad news!

Sending positive thoughts and warm wishes to you both!
                  <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Hi MH!

So sad to hear your news, a bit of a fright that must have been!

And I don't say this "Flippantly" But seems "All's Well That Ends Well"

Wishing Mum "God's Speed" with recovery! Take care both!
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

My thoughts are very much with you and your mum for her speedy recovery. What a trial to go through but I do like all the positive parts you have seen through all of this. Best wishes to you.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Sorry to hear your news, but so glad you were there to be able to act so quickly. Glad to hear she is on the mend. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Best wishes ,good you was there.

Comment

Glad to hear your mam is on the mend. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Life throws up really bad things sometimes and when it does that's when great people show there true colours .wish your mum a speedy recovery as I'm sure she will having a great person there to look after here
                              When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

So sorry to hear your news, hope your mum has a speedy recovery. They're great at the LRI I worked there for 18 months and loved the general attitude of the staff.
                                Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X