Garden Designs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Designs

Has anyone tried any Garden Design programmes on computer? Can any be recommended?

Zebedee
    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

i designed how my plot was going to look using excel
    http://newplot.blogspot.com/

rain rain go away (2009)

rain rain rain (2010)

Comment

I designed mine using a pencil and a piece of paper - call me old fashioned but I just don't get this modern music, I'm going outside to beat my rocks together.

Seriously, there are some good programmes, the BBC used to have a free download one but it depends on whether you want a professional setup or you're just doing it for fun.
      Best wishes
      Andrewo
      Harbinger of Rhubarb tales

Comment

I've tried a couple, they were mostly rubbish... The decent ones cost an absolute fortune and work in a similar way to ArtiCad (kitchen/bathroom design programme) with a 'dongle' that you plug into PC. Would stick with pecil & squared paper unless you're planning to do it for a living

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          I've tried a couple, they were mostly rubbish... The decent ones cost an absolute fortune and work in a similar way to ArtiCad (kitchen/bathroom design programme) with a 'dongle' that you plug into PC. Would stick with pecil & squared paper unless you're planning to do it for a living
          I think you're right! A lot to be said for a bit of paper and a pencil!

Zebedee
          "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X