No announcement yet.

Starsign..random question

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Sagittarians are sensible, we don't go for this horoscope nonsense.

()
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

I'm a Virgo

No idea what I'm supposed to be like?

Comment

Me also is a virgo,

MR is a scorpio,=
        Image result for what are the traits of a scorpio man
        Scorpio is nothing, if not fierce! The 8th Sign of the Zodiac, the Scorpio loves a good fight, and can give 'intensity' a run for its money (worth). Well, to put it simply, the Scorpions are strong, commanding, intense, passionate and zealous. Driven, dedicated and loyal, they also are ambitious and security-loving.
        the first 2 bits are not mine just the opposit.

what ever the said traits are oooh found it SP for me yes,especially the cranky hehehehe

Image result for traits of a virgo female
        Some of the positive Virgo traits include reliability, intelligence, practicability, and modesty. However, as any other zodiac sign, Virgo also has negative qualities. Some of the negative Virgo characteristics include fussiness, meticulousness, negativity, crankiness, and being overly reserved.
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 16-06-2016, 03:41 PM.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Mousetrousers View Post
          Hey Susie G. I am another Gemini so we must be twins! Clever, quick-witted, and able to do two things at the same time, as in doing two jobs in 5 minutes=24 jobs per hour and that's only using one hand!
          Couldn't have put it better myself...!!! (Oh yes, forgot to add - we're also very modest, too .... )
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Joining the Libra party I think I'm pretty much spot on. Indecisive, caring, compassionate, and likes things to look pretty, even if it is tarting up the compost heap

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
              Me also is a virgo,

MR is a scorpio,=
              Image result for what are the traits of a scorpio man
              Scorpio is nothing, if not fierce! The 8th Sign of the Zodiac, the Scorpio loves a good fight, and can give 'intensity' a run for its money (worth). Well, to put it simply, the Scorpions are strong, commanding, intense, passionate and zealous. Driven, dedicated and loyal, they also are ambitious and security-loving.
              the first 2 bits are not mine just the opposit.

what ever the said traits are oooh found it SP for me yes,especially the cranky hehehehe

Image result for traits of a virgo female
              Some of the positive Virgo traits include reliability, intelligence, practicability, and modesty. However, as any other zodiac sign, Virgo also has negative qualities. Some of the negative Virgo characteristics include fussiness, meticulousness, negativity, crankiness, and being overly reserved.
              Well now lottie, what can I say..........apart from that covers it not sure about the intelligence or the fussiness bit. The rest of it, I have to hold my hands up

Comment

I don't believe in horoscopes, but that's because I'm a typical Saggitarian.
                What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                Pumpkin pi.

Comment

I'm a cancer - and a very typical cancer. I love to retreat into my shell

Comment

Watch out.....

I'm SCORPIO!

Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
                    Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, suspicious, quick to anger
                    Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, long-time friends, a grand passion
                    Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

I am a Scorpio too, on the cusp with Libra. I can never decide if I'm anything like a Scorpio!
                      Last edited by Verinda; 16-06-2016, 07:02 PM.
                      The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Originally posted by Verinda View Post
                        I am a Scorpio too, on the cusp with Libra. I can never decide if I'm anything like a Scorpio!
                        If you can't make your mind up, Verinda, you must be more Libra than Scorpio

Librans are great ones for ..."on the one hand......but then, on the other hand......"
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

I'm a Pisces and very typical.
                          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X