Starsign..random question

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquarius me but not got a clue if I'm typical
    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Libra and fairly typical
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Cancer for me
        Nannys make memories

Comment

Gemini ....

'Expressive & quick-witted - represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Can be sociable, communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive'
          Last edited by SusieG; 16-06-2016, 07:16 AM.
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Scorpio

Upset me at your peril.

Comment

Another Leo here.

Comment

Another Libra here.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                  Another Leo here.
                  And another

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                    Cancer for me
                    Mines also Cancer.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

am I the only Taurean? Yes and very typical............stubborn to the core!

Comment

Do any of you remember the Jackie magazine from your tender teen years...? (Ladies!!)

I can remember as teenagers some of my friends would bring their copy of the magazine to school, and we'd always, always go to the horoscope page first - taking in turns to read each other's 'predictions' out ... Of course, being gullible teenagers, we believed every word, so if Miss Libra was going to 'talk to the swoony guy sometime in the week ahead' that was it - she would officially be 'going out with' whomever was the hunk of the month!!!

(I wasn't allowed to buy the said magazine - Dad said it was all about 'boys' and he didn't approve ......!!!!!!
                        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

All the 'cool' people are Capricorn.
                          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I was born a Leo but if you read the horoscopes now I am a Virgo. Confusing???????
                            Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Originally posted by roitelet View Post
                              I was born a Leo but if you read the horoscopes now I am a Virgo. Confusing???????
                              The Queen must have the same problem.

I've given up on the number of 90th birthday celebrations we've had so far - and we are only halfway through the year.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Hey Susie G. I am another Gemini so we must be twins! Clever, quick-witted, and able to do two things at the same time, as in doing two jobs in 5 minutes=24 jobs per hour and that's only using one hand!
                                I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X