• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well soon Bill, miss your contributions on this nutty forum
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Best wishes Bill, get well soon!!
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Bill - I hope that every day gets a little better for you. x
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Hello Bill you are missed, hope to see you back on soon. Wishing you all the best.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Love and hugs Bill...do keep popping in as and when you can!
            Perhaps you can persuade your daughter to join us from time to time...espesh in the Gardeners Rest...we'll have a few pints lined up for you in December!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Sending you my best wishes Bill. Hope to see you back on here in The Gardeners Rest soon.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

All the very best Bill, hope one day your fingers do what your head wants them to. That will be a day to rejoice.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cheers VC!

My very best wishes to the "Devonshire Hill Billy" as BM referred to him once upon a time!

Get well soon Buddy!

Your "Gentemly" wit, and above all positively good humour is surely missed on this forum!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Best wishes from I, Bill. Get well soon.
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Yep, I can only echo the thoughts and feelings posted above.

So stop your messing about- and get back on here pronto !!!

Your fantastic advice, knowledge and guidance - delivered sometimes with an acerbic, but so funny manner is really missed.

All the best.
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

You and your humour are missed Bill. Take care of yourself fella.

Comment

How lovely to hear off Bill,indeed we are thinking of him,and wishing him all the best,one day am sure he will surprise us all,in the meantime as long as he knows we are still here when he can join in with us once again,god bless you Bill for a good recovery xx
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I'm sending my best wishes to you too, Bill - I was only thinking about you a couple of days ago.

Comment

TY for the update.

All my best wishes too x x x

Comment

Thinking of you Bill x
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...