• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you had fun

Comment

Hope you had a great day. Belated birthday wishes from me too
      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

I thank you all for the kind wishes, and yes it was a good day, the grandchildren dropped in to wish me a happy birthday, Trip the part in brackets through me a bit, and the same for Vixylix I would always allow OH to spoil me, I would never stop her, if she wanted to do that, and the cakes are great. Thanks
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Just having a catch upand found this thread. Happy birthday matey. I would buy you a drink but you would need to lend me the money

Comment

Pleased you enjoyed your day,
            I'm going to change date of our birthdays.
            Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              Just having a catch upand found this thread. Happy birthday matey. I would buy you a drink but you would need to lend me the money
              That's not a problem AP it looks as if Nicos and BM have given me some financial help along with the cakes. I can lend you some of it I just need you to sign an IOU
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X