No announcement yet.

Dogs, what do you have?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we moved here the plan was always to rescue a dog, but having been instantly adopted by a feral cat clan who are all anti-dogs, I guess we'll have to wait!
    A friend volunteers at the local dog refuge and keeps teasing us with photos ...
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thankfully we still have 2.................Archie, a lab foster dog who is not very well at the moment (I thought this mornings vet visit might leave us with 1 but will have to wait to see what the blood results are).

He is a beautiful gentle dog of 12..........

he has end stage arthritis and lives on Tramadol and steroids

and then there is..............

Poppy (or Ploppy for her habit of depsiting everywhere) who was our daughters dog who ended up spending much of her time on her own.

Attached Files
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

we have 2, Bella is a Jac chi and Bonnie is a Chug. They are both very much lapdogs,they love a good walk but ae verrrrrrry lazy! (especially in the mornings - we don't do mornings!) They are both rescue dogs and have the most loving natures. Totally spoilt.
        Attached Files

Comment

I love all the photos, here are my three, Molly the fox terrier with Betty the Jack Russell type thing! Then there is Boris the even smaller Jack Russell type thing lol
          Attached Files

Comment

Still got 2 even after this evenings mad dash to the vet (who is brilliant by the way).

Archie is now on the same diuretics that my Grandma had - small world!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Great news Lumpy

Comment

Here's my man Stan a smooth haired border Collie. He doesn't let me out of his sight and loves herding chickens
                Attached Files

Comment

He's all growed up,Scarlet, Handsome with it too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awww Lumpy, they break your heart, don't they ....

My Toby dog (black Labrador and best friend..) is a great big, soft sweetheart, who will be 7 next month (really, really grateful to still have him fit and healthy as 18 months ago poor lad had a cancerous growth removed ...)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SusieG; 09-05-2016, 08:57 PM.
                    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

We've got a red and white border collie called Rosie, I tried to add a picture but don't think it worked
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yippee!!! I did it

Comment

I said "Stand Rosie" and she did
                          Beautiful and obedient

Attached Files

Comment

Haha, she's definitely one of the two

Comment

Great pics haaaaa.
                              Obedience ...id have to bribe ours with a biscuit to sit still.
                              Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                                Great pics haaaaa.
                                Obedience ...id have to bribe ours with a biscuit to sit still.
                                That's not bad going. Ours would come rushing for the biscuit and nudge and barge each other about to see who might get extra.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X