Dogs, what do you have?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs, what do you have?

I have a wire haired fox terrier and two teeny tiny Jack Russels.

What dogs do you own?

Two cats. We did have a Staffie when I was growing up.

Comment

4 dogs own me
      Here are 3 of them

Mother Bess (the white-ish one) and her 2 boys Spud and Ted.

and there's old Aunty Mary who is about 12 and a Cavalier.
      Attached Files

Comment

3 dogs,
        A spoilt but beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback called Zuva (means 'of the sun' in Rhodesian)
        A geriatric whippet called Midget (she arrived with that name at age 11...a bit late to change it)
        and a totally mental Lurcher called Bourbon the Ba*t*rd...because he is brown and rascally.
        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

A beautiful English Setter called Rosie and a little brown dog called Chica. She is half Bretton Spaniel and goodness knows what else.
          They are the sofa semi - hibernating as it is spitting with rain at the moment.
          Attached Files
          Just think happy thoughts

Comment

Charlie, King Charles Cavalier

Charlie King Charles

Attached Files
            DottyR

Comment

Three mixed mutts: mum, who's a Swiss Bouvier-Podenko cross; and two of her pups, one dad known but of very varied origins (definitely some Ratonero Bodeguero [wine-cellar ratter] in the mix though), and the other dad could have been an Alsation (the pup's coat has reverted to traditional Swiss Bouvier colouring and he weighs around 48 kg, so a big dad, whatever).

Not very well behaved (dreadful thieves, probably the Podenko in them) but the male is as soft as anything even though he's an intimidating presence.

Comment

Olive the Labrador , she will be 6 at the end of the month.
                She loves any water , food and keeping us in line .
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Containergardener; 09-05-2016, 06:53 AM.
                Northern England.

Comment

I have seven ( that's his name ) he is now an old and retired collie. He is 14, very deaf, eyesight not great. Back end don't work like it used to ( needs help getting in the car and on the sofa ). He really is my best friend.

Photo was taken over a year ago. He's using nemo as a pillow. He doesn't get toys out of his toy box any more. He can't be bothered it's all far to much like hard work.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Aww bless him.
                    SP your wood burner looks identical to ours
                    Northern England.

Comment

So many gorgeous dogs

Comment

I have a Bichon, grumpy Harry who is almost 15 but still looks good and several times a day does get his toys and has a run around before finding his bed again. Unfortunately we lost his brother Alfie in February who we miss very much.

Here is Harry.

He needs a bath and brush up but not due at the groomer for two weeks yet!

Can a mod delete the ,thumbnail photo please, don't know how I managed to add that and can't figure out how to delete it... Thank you!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-05-2016, 09:49 AM. Reason: Photo edited :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Awww getting SO broody now

Always had dogs in our family from when I was aged 11 - mongrels, two Jack Russells and my darling Tina Whippet who passed to Rainbow Bridge in August 2008. I did have a lovely Chihuahua-cross on trial last summer for two weeks but she had to go back to foster mum as she hated our cats *she's since found a lovely home with a family with a Westie for company* but I still DESPERATELY miss having a dog in my life. I'm currently *whisper* don't tell Neil or our two cats ) but I'm saving my pennies up for a puppy - probably a small breed like a Jack Russell or Chihuahua.
                          If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Thank you VC!

Beautiful dogs, everyone of them and I'm sure we'll loved!
                            sigpic

Comment

We have two cats... but IF we get the house we like we'll be finally able to have a dog (cat permission dependent). The problem is that we like all the dogs and can't decide what we actually would get.

OH wants a springer spaniel and I want a cocker spaniel - so maybe a sprocker, but then it varies as to what you actually get. Then we think ooh cockerpoo.... etc etc it goes on and on and on

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X