This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon,

The sun is out here. OH has been out buying new fish and I have been trying to do some sewing on the sewing machine but it keeps getting stuck. The thread is catching. I have took it apart and put it all back in countless times but it just keeps getting stuck. Driving me mad. I am going to take it back if I cant sort it out. I've put it away now because it was giving me a headache and I was cursing a lot.

Just watching a few podcasts on youtube before tea.

Hope your all having a nice Sunday
    Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
      Beautiful sunny day here but very cold any windy.
      Not doing a lot today as we were partying until the early hours and need a battery recharge.
      Watered all my tomatoes, onions, peppers and a few other bits and pieces and sowed 6 Sunflower seeds but other thsn that we are having a lazy day.
      Nothing wrong with a lazy day every now and again Bramble

...although I've had a few too many of late, so I ran an 8k local route and then jumped on the bike and did 30k in the blaady wind...
      I can eat some of those treats I made earlier now
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Good evening Folks, tried to get onto the Vine yesterday morning, but unsuccessful, then was looking after the grandchildren all day, till midnight, they were very good but still find it tiring, and today as it was a fine day it was decided(OH) that we could get some work done around the house, nice anbd dry so I was going to saw up some wood, again, OH decided to defrost the freezer, I did the work she had to phone a friend, got everything done and back in, went out and started cutting the wood, now absolutly shattered, sitting down to relax when told I had not put the stuff in the freezer where it should be,GRRRR. No matter its her turn to make the supper. Well I wish you all a good night, Martin I hope you get things sorted out ok was sorry to read about your unplesant return, and VC as you said about your 30 day plan, there is always one,.....why did you not explain what the plan is Jay is not the only one who is curious Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Super early morning all Last day of the holiday for my daughter so need to get organised with getting school stuff together today. Hoping for some nice weather.

I bought myself one of those windowsill propogator thingys (unheated as gets hot in this south facing bay window) with a voucher I got for my birthday so I need to finally start sowing some seeds this week.
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Morning all misty Monday here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Mornin marie n'all n'all
              Tis always a great feeling waiting to see tiny seeds springing into life.
              Never fails to astound me how something so small can grow into a food bearing plant which will end up on the table and in my stomach!...particularly the teeny it's ones which look like specks of dust!
              Exciting times ahead Marie!

* wonders how long each day marie will stand and stare at the compost willing a creamy little speck to appear?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

* jumps in shock...

Oh gosh...didn't hear you arrive Flo'nall ...you made me jump!

Right...well enough exercise for this time in the morning...time for a brew...
                Kettle's on folks
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all
                  It's looking like another nice day. A bit breezier.
                  A quick bit of house work then back to the garden.
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

Morning. Got a special visitor coming today - my elderly Aunt
                    Special enough for me to take a day off work no less.
                    Breadmaker is on, I have others to share it with yippee
                    First spud has its head above the parapet, that's frost watch on the potatoes then.
                    Hubby has just gone to collect the GG for the last babysitting stint of the Easter holidays, Daughter will be over after work.
                    Did I tell you this was a special Aunty ......
                    Will report in when I come out the other side
                    Have a great day
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning girls'n'all from a dark but calm Nestland. It could be a day for indoor jobbies if the clouds are owt to go by. Did you wet the bed Marie?..............................Have a good day even though it is only Monday for all you workers.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning all, another beautiful morning. Going to enjoy it as its to rain tomorrow. Catching up with some washing then transferring toms and chillis into bigger pots. Also found what looks like a raspberry plant growing in a pot which has my nice apple tree in so going to transplant that and see if it takes.
                        Have a great day all...hope you catch some sun!
                        Enjoy the visit of your aunt NS.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning all,what a nice sunny day here,hopes your all well,am still on another planet,finding the way about ,took MR LD a bit of home made choc cake,it went down well,not a lot of change,he was to week to sit in the chair for me to cut his hair,so it will be done by the visiting hair dresser,family meeting next Monday,he talks about what has happened ext,still trying to make sense of it all,of to feed the washing machine,make another false promise to the dust and vacume,some must do phone calls,plus a few Bbeans to plant at home,before my trip out.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Morning all. Well morning down the allotment has be scuppered due to all the rain over night and coming down this morning. So I am getting stuff ready to go in the car tomorrow and I will go straight down after dropping the kids off at school.
                            So think today is a tidying day.
                            It will be a long journey I'm afraid Lottie but by the sounds of it you have family around you and you have us for support. The docs think the only reason my dad survived was because he got up to take his medication decided he didn't feel to good and went back to bed. I think what knocked my dad as well by the sounds of it with your OH was making sense of what was happening, what has happened and what the future is. We are here for you LD
                            Have a god day everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning all

It became encumbant on me to WALK to see a former employer yesterday, only 7miles each way, but this morning my hips are telling me why travel should always involve the internal combustion engine
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Oh yer, that ^^^^^ & some bugger nicked me banner while I was making a cuppa
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X