Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening Folks, as I said earlier the weather here has been very good, got through a lot of work, as we didn't have any grandkids today, but back to normal tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do also, still need to shift some plants out the greenhouse to give me room for some plug plants I have received, and my shoulders are sore from mixing a load of compost, so off to sit and relax I wish you all a good night and something I noted in the advice with the plug plants was take your time and be gentle, now where have I heard that before. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all
      Very busy in work at mo, so struggling for time to do anything
      Weather is quite depressing still and no sign of much heat here, never mind a heatwave
      My Dad's birthday today, so went for a visit this evening and brought some nice cakes for him..

Only really noticed this morning that my 140km cycle is just over 2 weeks away..need to get some spins in..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Raining Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
          Another lovely sunny warm day, it's still windy and getting stronger. It's really starting to hinder now. I don't even want to start on the bad hair days I been having recently because of it
          More playing in the garden is called for today
          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Hoping for some sunshine soon for you, Trip Rained all day yesterday but back to being humid again today not sure if we will get any sun but it is warm. Better rush up and get breakfast for everyone. HavE great day all
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning

Cloudy here, still warm but due full sun tonight when we have a 3hr outing to mils to see a flat she likes (has decided wants to sell house), have something to eat, probably home when the sun has set
              Working with OH all day, whether I get nr the greenhouse ..who knows.

Brussels debate continues.

Have a good day.
              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning!

Went to bed last night at 8.30pm exhausted (feeling my age ) after spending all day in the garden painting fences and weeding. Expected to sleep all night but instead I woke up on the hour every hour.

I expect today's garden plans may be shelved as I'm like a half shut knife now.

(That's a stupid saying really )

Have a happy day all, I think I can manage some energy to cross my fingers for sun for you.

Comment

• Morning Girls'n'all from a mild but wet Nestland, it's chucklecating it down here so won't be doing owt in't garden. Hope it stays dry where you are, have a good one...............Someone better go wake Nic up, she's late...............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Grey day, more rain due. On the bright side, I will finish the two big jobs I have in hand today. More work looms, but I will get an afternoon nap in. Hooray.

I'll think about how sodden the ground is tomorrow. It'll only depress me if I think about it now.

Confucious did not say: half shut knives should fold themselves up and get a decent mid-morning snooze, but that doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all...Nicos, not like you to be late! It's another beautiful day out there, hoping for less wind it has been quite bad here. Garden brolly is no more, it's off to the skip today and we are back to an older but smaller one. Furniture is needing a coat of paint where it went careering down the garden, it was only painted a couple of weeks ago too, guess the paint was still soft.
                        Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day and hope the rain doesn't hang around too long with those who have it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Where did this fog come from?

Thanks for the wakeup call BM....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all! Wet, wet wet here! It's filling my water butts up fast...will have to do GH chores this morning. I haven't started any runners yet and ive a few flowers to transplant.

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                            Only really noticed this morning that my 140km cycle is just over 2 weeks away..need to get some spins in..
                            Turbo trainer? OH uses that or his rollers when he's busy. He's doing just a 10 on Saturday. After a slow start to the season last month his time on Sunday really improved 57mins on a slow 25mile course so he's looking forward to Saturday. I have to go to of course, puncture duty for me.

Comment

• Good afternoon all,a much welcome quieter/relaxed day,jumps out skin as phone rings phew,sis & bil coming this after,dinner ready to serve,wheelchair arriving tomoz,still funny on eating and drinks,had a good chat yesterday with the HV heath visitor,i need more me time and quiet,MR is doing so well,peeps keep having chats with him to SLOW down,you still in the early stages of recovery men and independance eh,will look in later,when i got some more battery charged up ,take care all
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Big hugs to you, lottie dollie. Not the kind of thing you should overdo but here's a Cistercian trick: there are plenty of calories in a glass of wine or a good Trappist beer... Don't get giggly, mind. That's frowned on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X