What you watchin?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
    my OH asked tonight, you heard that "Sky" are changing!

No I haven't! And ain't got a Blady clue what ya talking about!
    Neither have I Deano, could you ask her whats changing please.
    and Lisa I like desperate housewives also, just dont know any
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I'm watching a beer glass & I think I've worked out the eternal conundrum

It's NOT half empty

It's NOT half full

It IS refillable at any time
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the new series of X files next week

Comment

At the mo, I'm watching the vine whilst listening to the transfer deadline in the background.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Just finished series 4 of Games of Thrones and The Last Kingdom on DVD.

Watched a very interesting programme of pyramids in the US the other day.

Also one my third or fourth run through of Dinner ladies which is current my granddaughters favourite.

Comment

^^^^ Dinner Ladies was a nice fun series
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Only have dvds here and on mobile broadband so too slow for online tv most of the time

So when i moved here i brought loads of box sets fromm ebay to watch, mixed lots of them for a random choice of rubbish and some i picked to watch and some films in a bulk lot

I watch a bit of each one each night...on the laptop as not enough power from the solar for the TV as its snowing again

Not much to do as the internet went down last night so no facebook either....so watched...

Last episode of Howards way....then some dads army, darling buds of may, and some Twin Peaks, Charmed, Buffy the vampire slayer, and the film `the Hole`
                Living off grid and growing my own food in Bulgaria.....

Comment

Murdoch Mysteries and NCIS new series and recorded The Pinkertons for me at the moment.
                  The cats' valet.

Comment

Midsommer Murders, Vera. Anything detective!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      ^^^^ Dinner Ladies was a nice fun series
                      My son (now 18) used to love it! He'll still put a random one on if he finds it!
                      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

We got Netflix so we could watch a series called 'sons of anarchy' loved it. Loved it loved it. Felt bereft when it finished! Violent though and a bit gory, but brilliant characters and storylines, in the midst of something horrible happening, somebody would crack a joke, just like in real life! Well written I thought now watching a lot of baking programmes and rubbish the kids are watching.
                        You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

One of my favourites at the moment is Death In Paradise. No true violence, no swearing, funny, wonderful scenery and dare I say from a male point of view loads of.......................eye candy
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I watched SOA its canny good, another box set I highly recommend is 6 feet under we loved it so much we were bereft went it ended, we couldnt start another box set for months afterwards.

At the moment I am watching hemlock grove its .....okish nothing to write home about though.
                            Oh and I found Christines garden on youtube, I love it. She gets the same excitement when she explores new gardens as I do. I didnt really like her before but love her now I have watched her a bit more.

When these are done with I think am going to start and watch all the Oliver Reed movies, he was such a looker when he was younger
                            Last edited by 4390evans; 08-02-2016, 08:45 PM. Reason: Addition
                            If you want to view paradise
                            Simply look around and view it.

Comment

New x files starts tonight

and Royal Navy school, as an x sailor will have to watch that
                              Last edited by jackarmy; 08-02-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I have been watching War and Peace just saw the last one tonight. It was brilliant. Also watching Call the Midwife, and the thing on china. I always just record these and then watch when ever is convenient. OH is watching Michael Portillo train journeys
                                Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X