No announcement yet.

Wake up call or what.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand why people dont just do jobs straight away, if I hear my OH asking to have something done or if I see something needing to be sorted I try to get it as soon as possible.

Unfotunatly I have a habit of taking my glasses off and my hearing aid out as soon as I enter my property
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I actually washed the meter box the other day. Took about 50 years worth of mould off it!

As its at the front of the house, next to the front door and magnolia in colour I would like to get some of those black stick on house numbers with a little scroll painted around them and make it look a little bit more than a meter cupboard!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Am I the exception. If I see something needs doing then I just have to get it sorted or it will get on my nerves. The only thing needing to be done now is the step at the hall door. The tile broke and I cant find a match so the rest of them will have to be lifted and new ones found.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Nah, there's always tomorrow . Problem is tomorrow has come here and I have several(or puckles of, as we say) jobs all needing doing at once now. The folks at some point before us painted the brickwork at the front of the house a peachy/creamy/orangy colour and we can't get a match for it to redo in the same colour. Remedy of course is to recoat in a totally different colour and we are working our way through sample pots (aren't they blooming expensive). I have painted a couple of bits of brickwork to see how it looks but it is sooooooooh different. Of course I can't go back now so we just need to decide which one to go for. Decisions decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
            Am I the exception. If I see something needs doing then I just have to get it sorted or it will get on my nerves.
            Bramble, if you ever come to Scotland, I will give you my address.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

^^^ Ditto for Shropshire
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

and Leeds!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X