Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so jealous VC, i loved going in there for their 20p erīs in lovely pots

I am happy because..........looking outside and watching the wildlife at play
    also my tomato plants are up
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Hubby found a tub of strawberries in the freezer that I forgot I put there in the summer. Making some overnight oats with some of them
      My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thanks Mods

Received a parcel today, well actually the kids did. It was their prize for the colouring competition that the mods ran.

So a message from the kids is a BIG thank you for the book. Han has already flicked through it and is going to show it to everyone at school tomorrow. Then with the other part of their prize we took them into town and they got these two sets of books.

So a big thank you from me as the kids are very happy with their new books. They might go to sleep reading them.

Yeah right

Thanks again. Your the Best
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

• Sticking up a query about something I knew bu**er all about and getting great advice. You guys are great.

Comment

• A stunning sunrise this morning AND snow forecast for the mountains tonight AND OH has a day off tomorrow so we can ski the fresh stuff.
            (Tomorrow's rant will no doubt be rain in the mountains and OH working )
            Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 29-01-2016, 11:54 AM.
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I didn't expect to loose so much last night when I got weighed after eating a big pizza to myself from the take away on Tuesday.

I lost 2 and 1/2 pounds
              Carrie

Comment

• A day off! YAY!
                You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Feeling very happy because I finished my bedroom. ☺

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• A distant cousin contacted me via a genealogy page, he has informed me that my Miller family from Ramsgate were famous for breeding Fushias. I've googled and there is mention of them in the Gardener's Chronicle of 1844 I'm hoping I can find out which varieties they bred and grow some

VC Edit !!
                    Is this him? DDFGG | Fuchsia Index
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 29-01-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Great find, Ananke. Tracing my family, my gt gt gt grandfather Mayne from Ottery St Mary, Devon, also bred fuchsias and wrote a little book about it. There's a copy in the British Library and I have it on CD. I don't think any of his fuchsias are still around though!

Comment

• all these people in the pink because of their genealogy, fuchsia pink

Comment

• Its good to find your past as well as your fuchsia

Comment

• ^^ Nice one VC!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Its good to find your past as well as your fuchsia
                              Wahahahaha! That definitely made me happy...and snort a wee bit.

That's so cool about the book!

Thanks for the link, I hope it is him, I'll dig into it over the weekend

Comment

• as long as ive got all my family close by im happy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X