Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the "coolest" teenagers forget themselves and join in ridiculous games at a party and wanting to know when the next one is.

Comment

• Kids who think they have won the battle on having Vix Vapour Rub on their chest at night to help them sleep. Will complains it smells and wipes it off or changes his top.
      Yep I just wait until he has finally nodded off, uncurl him and put plenty of Vix on his chest. The smell has gone in the morning and he is none the wiser.
      Best thing is he gets a decent night sleep and doesn't wake up in a horrible crappy mood.
      sigpic

Comment

• Paint I threw on to our block wall yesterday is dry. Mightily relieved it didn't rain overnight

Comment

• Dropped iPad not charging now charging after a reboot!

Hanging dog laundry out to dry outside in January!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Feeling in a pleasantly good mood, sometimes i can put this to do use or i end up wasting the day by putting on music and singing and just messing around
            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• I feel a bit wildlife smug at the moment. Got to briefly watch two red kites flying over the field out back and they were flying low enough to see clearly and the sun really made their colours show

Comment

• Just been watching, and listening to 'our' resident wren chittering away by the window I'm sat by.
                Clearly thinking about finding a mate/place to build a nest!! ( that part of the house has thick ivy on it and we've had a wren nesting there since we first moved here).
                Delightful!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 2 hrs later, having been working in the flower garden , it's been wonderful to see our first crocus and a wild bee heavily laden with pollen from our Christmas rose.
                  And yup- it really does feel like Spring out there!!...looking forward to doing more of the same tomorrow
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Naked horses.
                    Happy dogs.
                    Marmite rice cakes.

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Checking the potatoes in the shed and finding, with a sense of relief, that the frost hasn't got to them.
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• This time, quite simply, Scarlet
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Fresh baked bread
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• At last a few days off!
                            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Free plants - primroses and cyclamens - in metal troughs (9) and buckets (5)
                              From the "Help yourself" rack at H0meb@se.

I was very restrained and left some of the troughs and some potted Santas for others, even though the Sales assistant kept saying - Take them all, they're Free!

(Truth is, I couldn't fit any more in the car )

A bit of TLC and they'll be as good as new, and the wooden reindeer in each planter will come in useful next December

I lurve Free, its even better than Yellow Stickers!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^jammy beggars that get brilliant bargains
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X